Chapter 23

Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Neville, Luna, Cho, Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Goyle, Draco and Harry were all sitting around a table in the Three Broomsticks. "Dray thank you so much for doing all this," Harry whispered into Draco's ear. "No problem, but you've got to stay sober tonight and I will too. I don't want you having alcohol in your system when I give you your gift." He whispered back. The other guests at the table all exchanged knowing looks. "One more thing." Hermione began. "Your cousin Dudley is coming, we couldn't bring him to Hogwarts because he wouldn't see anything but I'm going to get him and bring him here."

10 minutes later, Hermione and Dudley arrived. Dudley wished Harry a happy birthday and handed him a gift box. Inside were some old toys of his from Privet Drive and a cookbook. "You always made meals for us and I thought you might enjoy learning some new recipes. Also, those were some of your old toys. You left them behind. After we were allowed to move back home, I noticed them and I thought you might want them back. Although I suppose you may not want to remember your childhood. Sorry, I hadn't thought of that." Harry smiled. "Don't worry Dudley. This is a really thoughtful gift, thank you."

A while later they all headed back to the apartment. Everyone was talking and snacking and drinking when Draco asked Harry to escort him to the bedroom. The second they closed the door Harry grabbed Draco's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Draco kissed back. He pushed Harry up against the wall and bit his lip. Harry opened his mouth so Draco could deepen the kiss.

Pansy was in the bathroom when she heard a loud bang against the wall in the bedroom. She rushed in and saw Harry and Draco snogging the sense out of each other. She tried to leave before they noticed her but she was too slow. Harry spotted her out of the corner of his eye and pushed Draco off of him. "Oh Ry, I'm sorry did I go too far?" Harry was out of breath, so he just pointed at the door. "Hey guys, how's it going?" Draco glared at Pansy and she ran out of the room. "I er- have something else for you. First of all, last week I found a note in your drawer. From your mother to Sirius. It said that he got you your first broom. I hope you don't mind but I went to Godric's Hollow and searched around and well, here." Harry gasped. "You found it? He gave this to me for my first birthday! Merlin Dray, this is the best gift ever. Thank you so much." Harry pulled Draco into a tight hug. "Well, I have one more thing. I ordered this but not to use. It's for you. But not to use either. It's a gesture. It's showing you that I forgive you for taking my hair gel but also that I'm not going to use it anymore. I'm going to keep my hair loose." Harry smiled and hugged Draco tighter. "I love it, I love all my gifts. I love you." Draco smiled too. "Good, I'm glad."

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. Get your arse in here." Pansy called from the kitchen. "Merlin, I'll be back ok?" Harry nodded.

"Pans what do you want? You too Gra- Hermione? What's going on?" Draco asked, annoyed. Pansy kept ruining moments with Harry. "Are you and Harry...?" Hermione started. "What she means is are you guys having sex?" Draco almost exploded. "What in Merlin's name do you mean!?" Pansy rolled her eyes. "I mean are you shagging your bed buddy?" Draco was fuming. "Why in Merlin's name do you think you can ask me that Parkinson? Also, you too Granger, really?" Hermione looked at her feet. She didn't want to say the wrong thing to Draco when he was angry. "Well, clearly we touched a nerve. I don't know why you're so surprised. You were just shoving your tongue down his throat minutes ago. Why can't I ask about that?" Draco scowled. "I don't have to tell you everything, you know. You're not my mother. If you were I wouldn't tell you everything either but you know what I mean. That's not even the first time we've kissed so stay out of it Pansy. I'm serious. You meddle in things you shouldn't. Leave me and Harry alone. There is absolutely nothing going on between Harry and I and there never will be."

Of course, Harry walked in right during Draco's last sentence.