Chapter 47

"Harry, wake up love. There's someone at the door." Harry grunted and rolled over. "Pretend we aren't here." Draco sighed. "Ry, come on." Harry frowned. "Fine." Draco smiled. "And put some clothes on." He smirked and made his way to the front door.

"Oh, Professor McGonagall. I didn't expect it to be you. Come in, make yourself comfortable. Harry's just getting dressed." Draco led McGonagall to their sofa. "Have a seat, I'll go get your potions." He smiled and ran to the potion room. "Oh Merlin, I thought I had one more day." Draco panicked, throwing his weekly potions into a box. He ran back out and handed the box to McGonagall. "Here you go, professor. Harry, get your arse out here."

"Thank you Draco. I actually didn't come for the potions though." McGonagall smiled, signalling for Draco to have a seat. Harry rushed into the room looking sloppy as ever. "Oh, professor. It's you. Uh welcome." Draco patted the seat beside him and Harry happily sat. He put his arm around Draco. "So, what are you here for?" He asked. "Well, I didn't get to talk to you much at the wedding and I know it's been a few months, but I've been very busy preparing for the upcoming school year. Today I had nothing on my schedule, so I thought I'd drop by."

"Well, it's good to see you, Professor." Harry smiled. Draco nodded. "Thank you for coming to our wedding and for the lovely gift," He said. "I wouldn't have missed it. You know, I knew the two of you would end up together. I saw a spark between you when I interrupted your argument on the very first day of school. Our staff had bets on your relationship. It's too bad that Albus and Severus have passed. They would have made tons of Galleons. But out of everyone I made the most. 100 Galleons in total." Harry choked. "What!?" McGonagall laughed. "That money went towards your gift." Harry and Draco exchanged glances. "Should we tell her?" Harry asked. Draco laced his fingers with Harry's. "Yeah, I think we should." McGonagall raised an eyebrow. "Harry and I are registering for the new St Mungos program. We're eventually going to be parents." Harry nodded. "And we plan to adopt Teddy." McGonagall smiled wide.

"15 years. That's it, that's when I retire." Harry frowned. "What do you mean?" McGonagall laughed. "The day that the Potter and Malfoy bloodlines converge, and the outcome comes to Hogwarts, that's when I will step down from my role at Hogwarts." Draco chuckled. "At least it's not the Weasley and Potter bloodlines." McGonagall smiled. "Oh what a sight that would be. Good luck boys, I wish you well. Come visit more often. The boy's lavatory will always be there if you need a quick snog." She winked and disapparated.

Harry looked at Draco, puzzled. "What just happened exactly?" Draco shrugged. "I haven't a damn clue."