Chapter 14

It was July 5th, the day of the Quidditch match. Over the past month, Draco and Harry had become very close. They started calling each other nicknames, hosted game night twice already and both came out to the other. The boys had been eagerly waiting for this day ever since they got the tickets

"Get up Ry! We're gonna be late!" Draco called from the bathroom. He walked into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed, his head landing on Harry's stomach. Harry gasped. "Ouch. Dray!" Draco grinned. "I'll move if you agree to get up." Harry groaned. "No!" Draco cuddled up to Harry and grabbed his waist, then rolled them both off the bed. Draco landed on top of Harry, their lips inches from touching. Draco and Harry began to lean in, before realizing what they were doing and bolting upright. Draco returned to the bathroom. "Ugh. Harry? Where is my hair gel? I know you have it!" Harry grinned, walking into the bathroom. "What a bold assumption." Draco rolled his eyes. "Ry please?" Harry grinned even more. "Nope. I think you should wear your hair like this to the match. When I told you about the tickets, I said you had no say. Remember?" Draco grinned slightly. "You git." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked the boys as they took their seats. "Merlin, Mione! You're starting to sound like Molly. Not that it's a bad thing. Your mum is lovely, Ron." Draco rolled his eyes and smiled. "What Harry meant to say was that he's the reason we're late," Draco said teasingly. "He took ages to get out of bed, stole my hair gel, forced us to sit down and have a proper breakfast, we left and then remembered he forgot to feed Dragon. So we went back." Harry giggled. "Your hair looks stunning today Dray." He said with a wink. Ron laughed. "It sure is... something." Hermione nudged him in the side. Blaise and Pansy walked up and sat down with them. "There you are. Blaise and I were just talking to Theo. What took you so long?" Pansy asked Draco, raising an eyebrow. Draco blushed. "Oi nice hair mate," Blaise remarked. All of a sudden the two teams flew out for the pre-match show. 

The Arrows were ahead of the Magpies by 10 points. Draco was watching the game quite intently, but Harry found Draco much more interesting. "Mate you're staring," Ron whispered in Harry's ear but Harry just ignored him. Draco was obviously enjoying himself and Harry found it amusing to watch. Whenever the Arrows had the Quaffle, Draco's face would light up, when they missed a shot, a worried expression would form and when they scored a point Draco would smile the biggest grin ever. "He's so beautiful." Harry began to think to himself. "Ry! We won! We won!" Draco's smile could make Harry melt. "That's wonderful! This calls for another party. You four, show up at 9:00. Bye!" Harry said quickly before apparating to the flat, bringing Draco with him. "You didn't even give them the chance to say no." Harry laughed. "That's the point."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Potter!" Harry tensed. Whatever Draco had to say was not going to be good. He hadn't been called Potter in a very long time. Harry entered the room. "Mhmm?" Draco turned around holding his hair gel container. "Why is my hair gel empty? This is very expensive and imported from Canada. It'll take months to get a new one." Harry looked away nervously. "You found it. I didn't know it was a muggle product." He said, sheepishly. "Well, it is. Happy? Our friends will be here in 20 minutes and my hair looks ridiculous." Harry glanced at Draco but quickly looked away again. "I don't think so. Besides, your hair looked like that all day. I'm sorry. Your hair is just so gorgeous and-" Harry ran out of the room and locked himself in the bathroom. He wanted Draco to be his so badly. "I'm so stupid. He'll never love me. He hated me. Why would it ever be any different?" Harry cried out. He was sobbing now. Draco had heard Harry. But only the last two sentences. 

"Alohomora." Draco ran up to Harry and grabbed his face, tilting it up to face him. "Harry James Potter! I don't hate you. I will never hate you. I never did." Harry looked into Draco's eyes. "I'm sorry." There was a call from the living room. "I guess they're early. Cheer up Ry. I'm not mad." Draco grabbed Harry's hand, helped him up and dragged him to meet their guests.