Chapter 29

Harry awoke cuddled into Draco, as always. He sighed with content. Draco looked down at him. "Good morning, love." Harry smiled and nuzzled into Draco's neck. He hummed. "Morning."

"You look comfortable. I must be extra soft today." Draco joked. Harry frowned and huffed. Draco squirmed. "Hey, that tickles."

Harry laughed and did it again. "Maybe next time let me cuddle you in peace." Harry huffed again. Draco readjusted himself so that he was cuddled into Harry, the way Harry had just been cuddled into him. "I see why you enjoy this so much." Harry frowned. "Hey, no fair." Draco laughed. "Mmm, you smell nice." Harry rolled his eyes. "You do too but are you gonna ignore everything I say?"

"I wonder what we should have for breakfast." Draco grinned. "Well, I thought I would make apple pancakes but only people who listen get them."

"I'm not a two year old!" Harry laughed. "What!? Damn, I'm gonna need to return the stroller I just bought." Draco playfully punched Harry in the arm. "Ow!" Draco snorted. "Now who's the two-year-old?" Harry stuck his tongue out at Draco and pulled him closer. "Or we could stay in bed all day." Draco smiled. "Sounds amazing but I have work to do." Harry frowned. "Ugh, work is boring and I want to cuddle."

"Well then, how about we write McGonagall and tell her that I can't make her the potions she needs because Harry wanted to cuddle?" Harry sighed. "Yeah, fine. She saw us kissing too, so we probably shouldn't say that." The second Harry mentioned it Draco tensed and jerked up to sitting. "Oh Merlin, I'm sorry. I forget sometimes that we don't talk about k- well you know."

 "It's not that we can't talk about it. It's that when we do, I have a hard time stopping myself from doing this." Draco pulled Harry up to sitting and smashed their lips together. It got heated very quickly, Draco almost immediately deepening the kiss.

"Harry?" A voice called from the other room. "Merlin, we need to lock the Floo or something," Draco said, rather annoyed. Harry ignored both the voice and Draco, and pulled him back into the kiss. "Draco are you here?" Harry pulled away angrily. "Damn it Ron! Every single time. Why can't I just kiss you without someone interrupting us every damn time? Don't move."

Harry got up and walked into the living room. "What the Hell do you want?" Ron's eyes widened. "Sorry mate, is this a bad time?" Harry shook his head. "Forget it, what do you need."

"Are you and Malfoy coming to the Burrow this weekend?"

"I heard my name and although I do make such an interesting topic of conversation, I'd rather be included in said conversation." Harry scowled at Draco for leaving the bedroom, which he knew he'd done just to spite him. Draco grinned back.

"Oh, sure. Hi Draco. I was just wondering if you and Harry would be attending Gin's party. Were you two in the middle of an argument, Harry looks really upset." Draco chuckled. "That he is. But, I'm too perfect for him to be mad at me." Ron rolled his eyes. "Ok, what's the matter then?" Draco's trademark mischievous smirk appeared on his face and Harry knew exactly what was coming next. "Well you see, Harry and I were currently in the middle of- ". Harry slammed his hand over Draco's mouth. "An argument. One that desperately needs continuing. Yes, we plan to attend Ginny's party and we'll see you there, bye."

Ron was so confused but hopped back in the Floo nonetheless. Draco licked Harry's hand. "Hey!" Draco giggled and continued poking Harry's hand with his tongue. Harry glared at Draco and removed his hand. Draco instantly met Harry's lips with his own and pushed him backwards onto the sofa.

"Dray?" Harry whispered between kisses. "Hmm?"

"What are we doing?" Draco stopped kissing. "Making out. Why did I do something wrong?" Harry laughed. "I know we're snogging, I'm not that heedless. No, you didn't do anything wrong, I'm just confused. This isn't the first time we've done this, but what exactly is it we're doing? Don't you dare say snogging!" Draco sighed and stood up. "I'm sorry, I'll go make breakfast."