Chapter 4

"Well aren't you two adorable?" Draco asked, approaching the sleeping boys. Harry opened his eyes and rolled over to face Draco. "You just wish Teddy loved you as much as he loves me," Harry whispered jokingly, still half asleep. "Maybe I do." Draco chuckled "Sorry for waking you, go back to sleep if you'd like." Harry bolted upright. "Did Draco Malfoy just apologize?" He asked, still shocked. "Right, I meant: I'm glad I woke you Golden Boy, I'm sure all you do is sleep, it's pathetic." Harry laughed. "Nice try Malfoy, I caught your little slip-up and you're never going to hear the end of it. C'mon, I have to ask you something, let's move to the hall so we don't wake Teddy."

Once they moved to the hall, Draco was the first to say something. "You're a git, you know that?" Harry rolled his eyes for what felt like the hundredth time since he arrived. "You know, I may have heard that once or twice," he responded calmly. Draco began to get rather impatient with Harry. "I'm serious Potter, stop joking around. What did you want to ask me?" Harry wasn't sure what he did to upset Draco this time, but he was used to that by now. "I wanted to ask what you're still doing here," Harry said, once again calmly. Draco sighed and shook his head. "That eager to get rid of me, Potter?"

"What no, I-" Harry started to respond but Draco continued on.

"I'm here to visit mother, I can't just abandon her and never come check on her ever again, I do have a heart you know."

"I know, but-" Harry tried to answer but was once again cut off by Draco.

"As for why I'm still here, Potter? If you must know I quite prefer this to my current living conditions." Draco stated, finally letting Harry speak.

"Draco I didn't mean it like- wait... are you complaining about the manor? I've been there and it's huge! You're actually complaining? I lived in a broom cupboard until I was eleven, almost twelve! They would starve me! You have house elves to do all your bidding! I'm not asking for your sympathy but really? I can't believe-"

"I SOLD THE MANOR!" Draco yelled to be heard by Harry and put a stop to his rambling. "You what?" Asked Harry. "Merlin the 'Chosen One' really is oblivious. I just told you I sold the manor and all you say is 'what', I sold the manor. I'm living at the inn above The Leaky Cauldron. Are you happy now, Potter?"

"Oh," Harry responded.

A few minutes later, after Harry had processed everything he spoke up again. "Now it's my turn to apologize. I didn't know you sold the manor. You're really staying at the inn?" He paused for a second because a brilliant idea popped into his head. Well brilliant for him. "Malfoy, what if you move in with me?" Harry asked, gazing into Draco's eyes hoping he doesn't laugh and punch him in the face. Hoping he says 'yes' so Harry can see Draco's gorgeous eyes every single day, see that smiling face that's very uncommon to see, hear the rare but beautiful genuine laugh of his, and see that smirk he displays when he's up to something.

"Why would I want to do that?" Draco asked back. He did want to do that, he wanted to taste Harry's cooking which he heard was amazing, stare into his eyes when Harry wasn't looking, watch Harry be his oblivious self and not have to put up a barrier anymore. His father was dead, he didn't need to protect himself. His mother knew about his crush on Harry since the first day in Diagon Alley. She was fine with Draco being gay and she thought Harry would be good for Draco, he brings so much joy into Draco's life. The only thing stopping them from being together was the fact that Harry didn't feel the same way towards Draco and that is why he was hesitant in saying yes to Harry.

Harry knew Draco would put up a fight but he had to try. "Because it's just me at my house and I was thinking of buying a flat. I love Sirius's home but I think it's time for a change. I'll keep it of course but I won't stay there anymore. It's where Ginny and I broke up and it reminds me of Sirius. I can't stay. There's actually a flat for sale one block away from The Leaky Cauldron. Yes, it's in muggle London but it's so close to Diagon Alley! Also wouldn't you rather have a home? I know we're enemies but we have saved each other's lives before and I spoke in your defence at the hearing, so we should just grow up and be civil and-"

"Quit your rambling" Draco interrupted. "I'll do it".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry returned to 12 Grimmauld Place with a huge grin on his face for the first day in a long time. He was going to live with Draco! Of course not for a while yet, but still! Harry was to move into the flat on Monday. He met with the woman selling the flat and she said he could move in as early as next week. The plan was that Harry would get settled into the flat and then Draco would move in a month later. Draco said he would owl Harry the day before he planned on moving in, to give Harry a heads-up. Harry wrote to Ron and Hermione to let them know he was moving as well as the other Weasleys, Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean. Lastly, he wrote the Floo Network Authority at the Ministry to have them hook up the Floo Network at his new flat. He didn't want his friends showing up in the fireplace at Grimmauld Place looking for him when he didn't live there anymore so he had that Floo Network closed as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Monday which meant moving day! Harry was disappointed he would still be alone, but it wouldn't be for long.

Since he was moving into muggle London he decided not to use magic to help him move, it would be too suspicious otherwise. After hauling everything inside his new flat, he could finally use his magic to get stuff done. Harry unpacked and set everything up without moving from his spot. Two minutes later the flat was set up and Harry loved it.

Moving all the boxes and furniture tired Harry out so he decided to take a nap.