Chapter 41

"Hey Nev? Have you checked on the Dirigible Plums lately? I hope they're doing okay. I haven't been out to see them in a while." Neville smiled. "I checked on them this morning on my way to the greenhouse. They're doing wonderfully." All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Luna skipped across the room to the front door and opened it cheerily.

"Harry, Draco! What are you doing here? Also, just so you know, you're standing under the mistletoe. Don't worry, I've already checked it for Nargles. There isn't any." Draco leaned in kissed Harry on the lips. "There. Hi Luna. So Harry and I are engaged and we talked about it before we knocked, we would like you to plan our wedding." Luna's face lit up. "It's about time. Do you think you can fool me? I know you've been dating since August. Neville works at Hogwarts, he saw you on a date. Also, you think that Ginny doesn't talk to me? She didn't say you were dating, but she said you both came out at her birthday gathering. I pieced things together. Anyway, congratulations. I'd love to plan your wedding, but why me?" Luna asked.

"In seventh year, when no one else would talk to me, you did. I had Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle but they didn't understand what I was going through. Somehow, you did. You added all the flowers around my Dark Mark three years ago when I randomly showed up. You were my friend when I was lonely. I think Harry feels the same way." Harry nodded. "Of course Luna. When no one believed me about Voldemort's return, you did. You were always there for me, even when I wasn't the nicest to you. You fixed my nose after this git stepped on it. And you were there for Dray and that means a great deal to me. I also love what you did with his Dark Mark, it's beautiful, other than the mark itself. It would make us so happy if you would plan our wedding." He smiled. Luna beamed. "I'd love to. Thank you for saying all those nice things about me. Come and have a seat." Luna led them into her living room and sat down beside Neville.

"Guess who was right?" She asked him. "You're dating?" Neville asked the two. "Better," Luna said. "They're engaged! And they've asked me to plan the wedding. Isn't that fantastic?" Neville smiled. "Yes, congratulations. You too guys, I know you'll be very happy. Especially Harry. You don't know how much he talked about you. 'Did you see Malfoy today? I wanted to walk right up to him and punch him in his beautiful face. No, I can't kiss him, punching him is easier. Look at Malfoy, standing there all gorgeous. How dare he tease me like that.' That's just a little sample." Draco chuckled. "You wanna kiss my beautiful face?" Harry blushed. "I really don't like when we talk about things I've said or done." Draco kissed his cheek. "We're just teasing love. I'm sorry."

"So when do you want the wedding to be?" Luna asked. "I'm not sure, we just got engaged yesterday. May maybe? One year from the day we ran into each other? One year from the day we moved in together? June? I mean it would've been nice to get married eleven years from the day we met, but we passed that already. It would be twelve years."

"I still can't believe those words. Get married. To you. Harry Potter. You, Harry Potter, are marrying me, Draco Malfoy." Harry chuckled. "That I am. Luna, we will leave almost everything up to you except we will choose the wedding party and guests and send you a list." Luna gave them both hugs. "Thanks guys, this means so much to me. I love you both. Also, watch yourselves on the way out. We think there might be an Umgubular Slashkilter hiding in the garden."

Draco smiled. "Good to know, thanks Luna. Bye Neville." He held Harry's hand and apparated them away without giving Harry a chance to say goodbye. "Hey! I didn't get to say goodbye." Draco chuckled. "Yeah, but I wanted to kiss you." He pushed Harry onto the couch and kissed him. "This is much better than saying goodbye, no?" Harry nodded, "I hate that you're always right," and kissed him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, I wrote down the guest list based on who we talked about. Can you look it over?" Draco asked, handing the list to Harry. Harry looked at the list. It read: