Chapter 42

"Happy Valentine's Day Ry!" Draco kissed Harry the second he opened his eyes. "Someone's in a good mood." Harry laughed. "Harry, don't you realize? This is the first Valentine's day since we were eleven that we don't have to complain about the other one of us not liking us back." Harry chuckled. "Mhmm. Does that mean we have special plans?" Draco shrugged. "You'll have to wait and see."

He pulled Harry out of bed and dragged him into the kitchen. The table was set beautifully, with floating candles above and around it. Harry's jaw dropped at the view. "Draco... this is... wow." Draco chuckled. "This is just the beginning." Draco pulled out Harry's chair and tucked him in. He took a seat across from him and pulled the tray off their food. "What is this?" Harry asked. "It's something the house-elves used to make at our house on Valentine's day before I went to Hogwarts. Father would always get so upset at them. Take a closer look." Harry looked at how the food was arranged. The mini muffins were arranged in the shape of an 'L', beside it was a doughnut: the 'O'. Underneath the muffins was a heart-shaped pancake and beside that was chocolate covered strawberries forming the letter 'E'.

Harry smiled at the meal Draco prepared for them. "This is so sweet. I can't believe you did all this." Draco held Harry's hand across the table. "Well in case you didn't know, I love you, you git." Harry giggled. "I love you too."

"Since we no longer need to hide our relationship, I think we should go on our first official date." Harry's face lit up. "Really?" Draco nodded. "I have it all planned. We leave after breakfast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they ate, they got dressed and Draco apparated them to Shell Cottage. "Oh, how nice. But we didn't need to be publicly dating to come here." Draco nodded. "I thought we could make a stop here first." He winked and led Harry inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco took Harry to the Three Broomsticks. They were currently sitting at a table, chatting away. "How's the adoption program going?" Draco asked. Harry beamed. "Very good actually. There are only two students left waiting for a family." Draco smiled. "That's really great. I'm so glad my fiancee is helping Slytherins. That's so unexpected yet perfect." Harry blushed. "Well, I am marrying a Slytherin." Draco nodded. "True. You're supposed to be one too. Speaking of getting married, do you have a date in mind?"

"I think we should choose May 7th. Our day." Draco smiled. "I love that idea. We can tell Luna tomorrow." Harry looked at the blonde. "You're perfect." Draco raised an eyebrow and snorted. "Ok? Thank you. You are too." Harry shrugged. "I can't express my love for you?" Draco scoffed. "That's not what I meant. It's just random." Harry leaned in and kissed him passionately. "You are though. You're the most perfect person I know." Draco kissed back. "Mhmm. I know." Harry laughed and kept kissing Draco, ignoring all the stares and photos being taken of them. He was with Draco, on Valentine's day, and it was perfect.