Chapter 19

I'm not sure why having Olivia over again makes me this nervous, but I really don't want to fuck it up

Maybe it's because she isn't just a one-night stand—she means something to me. She's extremely intelligent, and breathtakingly beautiful with a witty fucking tongue.

Goddamn...that tongue.

I adjust my dick, trying to keep it in my pants before she arrives.

Maybe I should rub one out before she gets here.

Looking to the clock, I realize she'll be here soon and I don't have the time to mess around.

Fuck.

Buttoning up my shirt and cuffing my sleeves, I shift my eyes to the mirror as I tuck the hem into my dress slacks. I polish off the black loafers that match my belt and check my reflection, making sure my hair is still slicked back.

I look fucking good.

As a final touch, I spray some La Nuit De L'Homme across my neck and chest, my go-to cologne by Yves Saint Laurent. The woody, spicy scent is Olivia's favorite and now it's the only fragrance I wear.

I make my way to the kitchen, glancing at my golden Rolex, making sure I'm still on schedule.

Lowering the temp on the oven, I keep the lobster tails warm, hoping my cooking will meet her expectations. As I lift the lid to check on the sautéed vegetables on the stove, the doorbell rings. I wipe my hands off on a black-and-white checkered kitchen towel and toss it over my shoulder, heading for the door.

Why am I so nervous?

"Hi." She anxiously greets me, fiddling with her dress.

Her confidence and sass is always mixed with a bit of shyness.

And let's not forget her ability to make me rock hard with only one word.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ, Olivia!" My brain struggles to compute as I search for the perfect compliment to describe exactly what I'm feeling.

She's a fucking goddess.

"You don't like?" She questions hesitantly, nervously balancing in her heels.

Her crystal eyes radiate from the porch light as her long toned legs almost shimmer under the luminescence. The length of her dress leaves very little to the imagination, not that I'm complaining. I want so badly to fill that space between her thighs.

Looking her up and down, I take all of her in, committing this moment to memory.

"I don't like? Are you fucking crazy?!" I pull her into me, pressing her incredible body against mine. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

She giggles against my chest, "So you like the dress?"

"Like it? I fucking love it! Olivia, you're so goddamn beautiful." I cup her face, bringing her baby blues to meet my gaze. "Fuck dinner, I want dessert first."