Chapter 10

Axel is nothing like I imagined.

He had become emotionally vulnerable with me by acknowledging his very painful memories. I suddenly feel connected to him on a deeper level. We had both overcome such challenging pasts and were hopeful for better futures.

I'm not sure what changed during dinner, maybe it was the bond we formed or the reel of images replaying in my mind of our night together, but I need just one more taste of this man.

Axel left his suit jacket in the car and cuffed the sleeves on his dress shirt. The white button-up clings to his muscular frame, tailored into a snug fit.

Am I actually jealous of a shirt right now?

As he speaks I hang onto his every word, slowly unraveling the mystery behind his facade.

The ambient lighting is beginning to set the mood in the room, while the heaviness of our conversation passes. Even though our section is dimly lit, Axel's golden eyes pierce through. He has this magnetic pull that teases my darkest desires.

The alcohol is flowing and my inhibitions start to fade. My bravery only grows with every sip of wine loosening my tongue, my body responding before my brain can process the words leaving my lips.

"I don't know about fate or destiny, but do you maybe want to come back to mine?" I bite my bottom lip hard, trying to hide my nervousness.

He just told me his fucked up life story and yet I'm somehow horny, asking him to come over?! Great job, Liv!

I feel warmth rush to my cheeks, knowing full-well I'm blushing like a blubbering idiot. Maybe the liquid courage is causing my body to release endorphins.

It's not my fault, right?

Right??

I'm feeling extremely vulnerable, but oddly, I'm kind of proud of my newfound confidence. I needed him again and apparently I'm nearly willing to beg for another chance...

What is wrong with me?

Axel's eyes fill with desire as his seductive lips part in response to my bold proposition. "Hell yeah, I do!"

I giggle at our mutual enthusiasm as he eagerly waves at the waiter, refusing to let me pay.

We almost sprint towards the car, neither of us attempting to conceal our carnal hunger any longer.

I make my way to the passenger side, handing over the keys and control. Axel opens the door, guiding me in, letting his hand linger above my ass, just long enough to make my knees weak.

He drives us through the city in silence as the chemistry between us becomes unbearable. I text Eliza from the car, hoping she remains in her room for the night.

Please don't embarrass me.

We stop at a red light and I think back to our first arousing drive together. Placing my hand on his thigh dangerously close, I whisper, "I need you inside of me..."

His teasing gaze meets my challenging tone. He knows what I'm after.

"Olivia, you are playing with fire..." He adjusts himself through his dress slacks as the light turns green.

I'm prepared to get burned.

I confidently move my hand towards his rapidly growing erection. His mannerism changes as I reach his hard cock. He looks as though he is fighting a battle internally.

"Baby, if you don't stop, I won't be able to control myself." He clears his throat before continuing in a demanding tone, "I will pull over and take you right here in my car."

Images of him bending me over the seat fill my mind. I want to be flipped over and fucked, ridden hard. My pussy is now fully in control and she has an overwhelming need to have his dick deep inside her.

Calm down girl!

It's too late...She's made up her mind and my kitty is a determined little bitch.

I need this man inside me now.

I grab Axel's free hand and shove it up my skirt. He grazes his fingers against my white lace panties that are now dripping as a sinful smile forms on his face.

Thank the gods I wore this lingerie set to work today.

What started as a slow dull pulse has become a pleasurable ache. His fingers finally slip into my panties and dance along my wet slits before massaging my clit agonizingly slow. A quiet gasp escapes me.

His eyes calmly remain on the road as if this is just a normal night driving home, however the mischievous grin on his face tells a different story.

"God, Olivia, you're so fucking wet."

My slickness only builds as the pulse turns into a teasing throb. I try to remain in my seat fighting the urge to grind out some relief. The tingling heat radiates throughout my body as his speed and pressure on my clit quickens.

This is exquisite torture.

My heartbeat grows irregular as his touches become more amplified. I'm hyper-aware of my nipple sensitivity, now pushing against the fabric of my bra as I imagine his tongue tasting my breasts again.

My body is in desperate need of being satisfied.

I thrust my hips forward fighting my frustration to fill the void and overwhelming physical ache inside of me.

"That's it Olivia, come for me baby." He says in an alluring, raspy tone as his fingers increase their pace.

My breathing fluctuates as I clench and squirm. A delicious wave intensely overtakes me like an all-encompassing avalanche. I whisper his name through pleasure-filled moans, in a way of thanking him for finally reaching my sweet release.

Holy fuck...I came fast.

I fall back into the Italian leather seat after galloping to my orgasmic end as my entire body syncs in absolute euphoria. He slowly slides his hand out of my panties and I start to relax, realizing the car is now parked and we've arrived at my place.

Did I just come very publicly in this man's car? Yep!

I look to Axel, who is now smiling proudly from ear-to-ear, as if he has just won a trophy for this recent accomplishment. I attempt to regulate my breathing between stuttering words. "I—umm...I-I actually don't know what to say after that."

His cheeky grin only grows, "Thank you?"

Cocky bastard...