Chapter 12

Eliza lets out a giggle before her thunderous footsteps recede.

She'll be giving me shit for this in the morning.

Axel joins in on the laughter before tossing me over his shoulder, teasingly carrying me to my bed. I squirm in his arms, trying to wiggle free from his grasp. His raspy dominating tone returns as he places me in the center of my bed. "You're mine now."

"Oh, am I? Maybe you should prove it..." I cock a brow, daring him to take control.

When the fuck did I become so confident?

He pushes my pencil skirt up my thighs, towards my waist, exposing my white lace thong, making those insecurities return. "Fuck, Olivia...you are so goddamn sexy," Axel says as he traces his fingers along my lips, peering slightly through my lace panties.

My doubt disappears almost immediately.

Fuck...he's good.

His warm tongue traces my inner thigh, getting closer to my pussy. "I need to taste you." He says between licks and kisses. I do as he says, parting my legs wider for his taking.

I've never had a man enjoy going down on me as much as he does.

Not that I'm complaining.

Axel slides my panties to the side, rolling his tongue across my core, setting my body on fire. I'm now dripping, and hoping he won't make me wait much longer. He then generously licks up and down my pussy, before gently sucking on my clit, increasing the intensity with every pull.

I'm close and he can sense it.

He suddenly stops sucking and begins stripping me naked. "I want to taste every inch of your body, baby." He removes my blouse over my head and slowly slides my skirt down my legs, exposing my white lingerie set. "Holy shit, Olivia...are you trying to kill me?"

I giggle, feeling beautiful in his eyes. "I wanted to feel sexy for work today." I shrug before continuing, "This was my attempt."

His seductive smile returns. "Attempt at sexy? Holy shit. Do you have any idea how fucking stunning you are?"

I feel my face redden from his very direct compliments.

"Sorry...I don't want to kill the mood. My ex did a number on my self-esteem when he cheated with this gorgeous woman..." My timid whisper trails off as I wonder when the hell my brain decided to become this honest.

Axel climbs on top of me, straddling my body. He places his hand under my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. "Olivia, I want you to listen very carefully." I nod in understanding as he continues, "You are the most captivating woman I have ever laid my eyes on, and don't get me started on that sassy attitude of yours." He says with a cheeky smile before his serious tone returns. "Don't let any man make you feel any less. Okay?"

I whisper, "Okay," as my vision gets foggy, filling with tears, ready to spill over.

I hate how vulnerable he makes me.

"Your ex was a piece of shit, but selfishly I'm eternally grateful that he left." Axel smiles as he bends down attacking my lips with his.

An unusual feeling overcomes me as tears escape my lids, wetting our kiss with a salty mixture of emotion.

My tongue follows his lead, dancing in sync as our bodies begin humping in unison. He runs his hands through my hair, tenderly tugging, exposing my neck. His lips move towards my sensitive spot below my ear, leaving his mark.

"Are you giving me a hickey?" I ask, with more surprise in my tone than I intended.

I haven't had a hickey since high school.