Chapter 34

Using my fork, I slowly slide the grilled chicken off the skewer. Every bite bursts with sweet and savory flavors, the caramelized pieces brushed with yakitori sauce cooked to perfection.

Food porn at its finest.

"Are you even listening to me?" Liza asks, interrupting my appetite's arousal as I cut into the rice balls.

Unfortunately, I am.

"Yes—he fucked your brains out and it was the best sex of your life," I repeat her words back to her.

When I originally asked about her and Mickey, I hoped to hear how it evolved and to gossip a bit—I'm human after all. However, I wasn't prepared to have her describe every single orgasm they both experienced throughout the entirety of our meal.

How he tasted was a little much. I'm trying to eat over here.

"It was sooo good, Liv." She mischievously grins. "Don't even get me started on his size."

I laugh, tilting my head to the side, shrugging my shoulders. "Well, he does have that big dick energy."

"You have no idea..." Her sinful smile remains as she brings her wine to her lips. "He made me come so many fucking times. I was soaking wet."

Our waiter clears his throat, standing behind her, trying to make his presence known. "Ummm...C-can I get you ladies anything else?" he stutters. His cheeks are flushed a bright red, clearly overhearing Liza's graphic details from her sexcapades with Mickey.

She turns to look at him, cocking a brow. "Depends." Seductively twirling her hair in her fingertips, she checks him out. "Are you on the menu?"

No she didn't.

The young, barely-twenty-looking server blushes to a darker shade, not knowing how to respond.

Poor guy.

"Just ignore her. We're good."

He nods and races back to the kitchen.

"Jesus. You're going to get us kicked out of here for harassing employees."

Liza shrugs, and continues to divulge every dirty detail from her sleepover with Mickey, providing explicit visuals as we finish our meals.

"He held you up the entire time you fucked against the wall?!" My curiosity grows as my hunger pangs subside.

He doesn't skip gym day.

"No, he didn't." Her devilish grin returns. "His massive cock did."

Now I have to know.

Placing my palms together, I slowly start pulling them apart in front of me, creating a measurement in the air to model his size.

"Keep going," she says as I move my hands farther apart, my eyes widening with each incremental jump.

My God.

"Stop!" She enthusiastically shouts, earning us some unwanted glares from the other guests.

I quickly drop my hands onto the table, trying to hide my shock from the curious customers. "Jesus-fucking-Christ!" I whisper-yell. "He could have a career in porn."

We both burst into laughter, letting the alcohol flow as we discuss the immensity of Thor's hammer—Mickey's nickname for his dick.

Typical man.

"Well, it sounds like you guys had fun." I pause, approaching my next question cautiously. "But is it just that, or is there more to it?"

She's always seen monogamy as archaic.