Chapter 3

My heart is about to explode. Am I dreaming? This can't be real.

This striking stranger awakes something within me. I can feel my wetness increase with every movement he makes up my thigh and with every phrase that leaves his kissable lips.

Am I really considering this? People have one night stands all the time...Don't they? They do...I can do this.

My body's beginning to make the decision for me as I feel myself already submitting to this man. My mouth opens and I have no idea what I'm about to say...

"I-I just need to tell my friend where I am going and get my phone from security first..." I almost whisper.

A sinful smile returns on his face. His eyes light up naughtily and I know that I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but tonight is my night. He nods and ushers me back to the main room with his hand gently placed on my lower back. This simple gesture makes my knees weak. He has some sort of power over me.

My mind and body are no longer communicating.

I spot Eliza across the dance floor grinding between two guys. I chuckle and head to her, as my stranger waits for me patiently by the bar. I let her know that I met someone and that I'm leaving with him. She tries to hide her shock and joy upon hearing my news and reminds me to text her his address. She then very suggestively tells me to have fun with a wink.

I make my way back to the bar, as Liza shouts across the giant ballroom, "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do!!!"

I don't think there's a thing Eliza Alvarez hasn't done.

My mystery man laughs at her comment and takes my hand in his, walking us up to security. His laugh makes me melt. He gives me his address and I text it to my crazy best friend.

Once we approach his luxurious over-the-top sports car, I text her his license plate, too.

If I'm going home with a stranger, I'm going to attempt to be safe about it.

He smiles reassuringly as he opens the switchblade door for me.

Is this seriously happening?!

I admire him as he walks around the front of the Italian car to the driver's side. He's probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

Fuck me.

He gets in the front seat, eliminating any space between us and begins driving to our destination.

While he's steering, he reaches over and places his hand on my thigh. He moves his fingertips towards the entrance of my dress slit and I hold my breath.

I watch a cheeky grin form on his face as he grazes over my wet thong. He can now confirm the impact that he has on me. My heart beats out of my chest and I'm beyond nervous.

Oh, my God! I haven't done this in almost two years. Am I even good at sex anymore? Is it like riding a bike? What do I do? Do I tell him? Will I kill the mood or—

"I haven't had sex in almost two years!"

I immediately feel my face turn red from my idiotic admission.

Word vomit always gets the best of me in awkward situations. I cannot believe I just broke our intimate suspense-building silence with my blurted out confession.

In other words, I basically just said—"Hi, I'm Olivia Graham and I'm the equivalent of a born-again virgin."

Way to go Liv, that was super sexy.