Chapter 18

I stare at Axel confused, wondering if he saw me searching for information.

Or listening outside the conference room door.

He gently tosses my phone on the desk. "Your phone."

My panic settles as I grab for it. "Oh, thank you! I must've forgotten it in the conference room."

And totally didn't go back for it, hearing your heated conversation with Mickey...

"I got you, babe!" he says with a wink.

I can't mention what I heard to him. He'll know I was eavesdropping.

I look down at my phone, seeing the picture I took of Mickey as my updated background. I let out a giggle and change the subject, for now.

Turning the screen to Axel, I point at my new wallpaper. "Umm...did Mickey do this?"

He laughs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry—he's an idiot."

"Maybe, but a lovable one!" I smile playfully, ignoring the elephant in the room.

I need to talk to Liza and see what she thinks before I mention anything.

"So are you ready to work on our project?"

"Absolutely! I'll meet you in the conference room in ten, let me just wrap up a couple of things."

Like closing every browser window and exiting out of every tab.

"Oh? You don't want to work in here?" His demeanor turns seductive as he continues questioning, "Afraid to be locked in this office alone with me?" he asks mischievously, moving closer.

He traces my arm with his fingertips, sending goosebumps across my body.

He grins at my reaction and slides his hands into his pockets, leaning against my desk, crossing his legs. His navy blue dress pants pull tight, creating tension around the center, outlining his dick like grey sweats.

"Fuck me." I bite my bottom lip, remembering the incredible orgasms that cock has given me.

Oh, my God. Did I just say that out loud?!

Axel laughs at my blurted proposition as his smile turns sinful. "You don't have to tell me twice!"

He pulls me up from the chair and into his embrace. "Fuck...I can't wait to have my way with you tonight," he growls into my ear and pins me against the wall. "How do you feel about more kink?"

"Why wait ?" I say without thinking, intoxicated by my arousal.

Calm down, Liv.

I'm not sure when my thoughts decided to start flowing out of my mouth, but I'm struggling to keep myself together around him.

Per usual...

I should be more concerned with whatever Axel's hiding, but right now his growing bulge is my only focus.

"Don't tease me, Olivia. I'll bend you over this desk and won't give a fuck who hears you scream my name," he says confidently. "But, out of respect for you and your place of work, we'll wait."

Axel provokingly uses my own words, taunting me.

He pushes my hair to the side exposing my neck and tenderly places kisses on my weak spot, gently rolling his tongue along my skin. My back instinctively arches, surrendering to him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

A quiet moan escapes my lips as I feel my wetness growing.

"Tell me to stop," he commands as his hands explore my chest, massaging my nipples through my blouse.