Chapter 11

I unbuckle the seat belt in silence without making any eye contact, leaving Axel guessing.

Swinging open the switchblade door of his sleek Lamborghini, I step out into the cool fall air, crunching my heels on the leaf-strewn concrete. The brisk autumn breeze howls into the night as an earthy aroma fills my nose. I peek my head into his car and look into those mischievous golden eyes, before responding with some sass.

"Thank you!"

His jaw drops as I shut the door behind me, strutting towards my building.

I listen closely as Axel leaps out of his car, running after me. I walk extremely slow, giving him a chance to catch up. I'm internally screaming, thanking the gods that he didn't call my bluff. His arms slip around my waist, pushing my ass against his firm cock, pressing my back into his muscular chest.

Fuck. Me. Now.

He leans over, bending to reach his lips to my ears, gently moving my hair out of his way. "Will you invite me upstairs, so I can fuck you all night long?" He provokingly breathes into my neck, every word coming from his mouth dripping with the promise of orgasms.

My pussy grows excited, begging for me to say yes.

Like I would ever say no to him.

Axel's voice is almost a whisper as his tongue grazes me, sending goosebumps down my spine. His teeth tenderly nibble on my ear, beginning to soak my panties. I need this man inside me, again.

I nod in agreement, turning to face him as his lips hungrily claim mine. His body crashes into me, pinning my back against the cold exterior wall. The limestone scrapes against my skin, interrupting my fantasies, making me painfully aware of how public this make out session is.

I force myself to pull away from his demanding kiss as my pussy lets out a cry.

Horny bitch.

His eyes fill with sadness like a puppy, pleading for a treat. From the few interactions I've had with Axel, I can tell he's very stoic and hides his emotions very well, except for those expressive eyes.

"Why'd you stop, babe?"

I roll my eyes at his latest pet name, "Because Axel, look around!" I throw my hand in the air, showcasing the packed sidewalk, flooded with people. "We should move this inside..."

A switch flips, and Axel is suddenly hyperaware of his surroundings. He looks towards the ground, almost shielding his face. He must've really been caught in the moment for him to leave his trusted cap and shades back in his car. I start to feel guilty for forcing him to chase me, knowing he's now uncomfortable, so I make an attempt to swiftly get us out of view.

I lace my fingers through his, interlocking our hands, pulling him towards my place, entering through the back of my building. He recognizes my efforts to evade the public eye, squeezing my hand and thanking me with his touch.

He can definitely thank me more when we get upstairs.

I waive at Larry, my favorite doorman, while guiding Axel to the elevators. We get into the lift and he breathes a sigh of relief as the doors slowly meet in the middle. I slide my keycard and punch in the number to my floor, selfishly hoping he's still in the mood.

"Are you okay?" I am genuinely considered by his rapid breathing.

He smiles at me nodding, before urgently cupping my face in his tattooed hands, bringing my mouth to his. Axel's tongue breaks the barrier, shoving past my lips, kissing me as though my breath has become the oxygen for his lungs.