Chapter 4

My sexy stranger hungrily looks me over as I lie tied to the bed. He cups my face, meeting his lips to mine. Electricity flows through me. Our tongues tangle, fighting for control.

Before I give in, I gently bite his bottom lip and feel a smile form on his face. I surrender to him and he takes charge.

He knows that he has won...

He starts kissing and nibbling along my neck. Chills cover my body as his hands wander to my chest. He whispers in my ear, "I can't wait to shove my hard cock deep inside of you."

I smile and arch my body towards his. He isn't the only one that can't wait...

He winks at me, "Be patient, Olivia."

His voice is playful, but demanding. He seems to like control and I'm ready to submit.

The pleasure in me grows as he moves his lips down my body. Caressing my breasts with those tattooed hands, he slides my hard nipple into his mouth and begins sucking. His tongue moves in a stimulating pattern as a tingling sensation overwhelms me.

It's been far too long since I have had a man's touch.

He kisses a trail down my stomach as I hold my breath in anticipation for what's to come.

His hot touch reaches my inner thigh as he teasingly makes his way towards my pussy. He gently rolls his tongue between my lips forcing a small moan to escape me. I feel my body tighten as he steadily circles my clit.

His fingers are dangerously close, brushing against my entrance. He slides one in and my pussy lubricates it. He mischievously chuckles, loving how wet he has already made me.

He takes his time fingering me and licking my clit, while I fight the urge to come so soon.

I'm losing the fight...

My hips thrust forward as my hands grip the restraints. I'm close and he knows it.

Right before I come, he pulls his mouth and hand away. "Not yet, Olivia...First, I need you to tell me how badly you want it."

I swallow hard, "Very bad. I need to come."

"And?"

He's edging me...

Pleadingly, I meet his eyes and force a whisper. "...please."

He smiles boldly. "Well, since you said please, you may come."

He lowers his face and shoves his tongue back inside me. He rams his finger into me, more aggressively this time and rhythmically moves it in and out. Picking up speed, he shoves another finger into me.

I yank on my restraints, arch my back, and curl my toes as ecstasy flows through me. I moan louder than I intended, "Mmmm f-fuck..."

As I come into his mouth, I watch him lick up every drop of me. My body shakes and quivers. Goosebumps cover my skin. I gasp for air, remembering I still need to breathe...

"Holy fuck!"

He chuckles proudly.

My body relaxes as he starts untying my arms and legs. He then slides his briefs off, exposing his rock hard cock. He moves towards the headboard and pulls me close to him. "Did you enjoy yourself, Olivia?"

I nod, still trying to find words after my heart-stopping orgasm.

"Good...Now it's my turn."

He grabs a handful of my hair and shoves himself into my mouth. I roll my tongue along the underside of his dick, while massaging his lower shaft with my hand. I place my other hand on his balls and tenderly play with them. Moving towards his head, I begin a sucking motion.

In the corner of my eye, I see his legs start to tremble. I shove him to the back of my throat and make a small gagging sound. He's huge.

He lets out a loud moan, while looking down at me. "Fuck me...Those bright red lips look incredible around my dick."

He takes my mouth a bit more, pushing my head down, forcing me to deep throat, loving the control that he has. He then pulls out and climbs on top, slipping on a condom. "Tell me if I hurt you...You're very tight."

He slowly pushes past my wet slits and fills me with his hardness. I let out a little whimper as my body adjusts to his enormous size. He eases me into it, before increasing his pace. Thrusting hard, I'm met with another climax as my body collapses.

He's getting close.

"Goddamn, Olivia. You're so fucking tight and wet..." He trails off, going speechless as I feel his body explode, releasing into me. His dick pulses and throbs, while he moans in a low growl. He falls onto the bed, swiftly pulling me on top, looking up at me daringly. "Now you go for a ride..."

After countless orgasms, I lie down next to him and my eyes grow heavy with exhaustion. He leans over and gives me a deeply passionate kiss.

Who knew he had a sensitive side?

Resting his chin on my bare shoulder, he purrs with contentment as his stubble grazes my skin. He wraps his muscular arm around me, pulling me in for a spoon and his breathing slows. I give in, letting my eyes close as the heat radiating off of his body soothes me into a satisfying sleep.

True to his word, he devoured every inch of my body...Over and over again.

———

I awake to the warm sun hitting my face as I hear the explosive sound of an engine roaring outside.

Did last night really happen?

I begin to slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. It happened. I'm still in his bed and I'm still naked...

Oh God. What time is it? Am I here alone? Do I leave? You're supposed to leave in the morning, right?

I hastily leap out of his giant bed as my thoughts run wild. I go to the window and see an empty spot where his car was once parked.

I need to get dressed and find my phone as soon as possible.

While trying to suppress my anxiety, I search his room for my belongings. My body is aching, triggering memories from our impulsive night before.

No!

Now's not the time to get aroused. I need to focus.

I find my dress and heels in a wrinkled pile under the bed, but can't find my panties anywhere. Looks like today I'll be leaving behind my favorite lace thong—embarrassing...

I find my phone under the feather comforter thanks to Eliza's fifteenth text message and quickly piece together that she's worried for my safety, but more importantly she wants to gossip about my secret endeavor. I get dressed and make my way downstairs to find a note and a coffee on the counter.

Had to run into the office, please stay and recover. I'll be back soon! -Ace

Goddamn...A simple note is turning me on. He's sweet, but there is no way I'm sticking around. What do you even say after last night? Thanks for having me?!

I leave the house and walk a couple of blocks, in fear of him returning home soon. I ping Eliza to come get me and share my location. She enthusiastically agrees and gives me a fifteen minute ETA.

There's no way I am calling a car dressed like this.

As I'm standing on the sidewalk, waiting for my ride in a floor-length ball gown, a group of women drive by cheering and honking. One of them teasingly yells out her window, "Get it girl!"

I force a smile and a wave as I pray this is the only car that'll drive by during my first ever walk of shame.

Honestly?

I'm in no way actually ashamed by my actions. People do this all the time. Sex is a natural part of life. Sure this wasn't something I normally did and I was definitely nervous, but I'm proud that I went outside of my comfort zone.

No strings attached, isn't as complicated as I originally thought.

I sit down on the curb as fantasies fill my head. I touch my lips and reminisce...