Author's Note

This is not so much an author's note, but more of an author's reminder

This is not so much an author's note, but more of an author's reminder. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents is prohibited without written consent from the author.

This book is a work of fiction. The author is in no way condoning the behaviors, relationships, or actions of the characters within this story. This story is created fictitiously based on the author's imagination. Please be advised this contains mature content and is recommended for 18+.

Copyright © 2020 by Nikki Ashley

*

Welcome, readers!

I feel like I'm losing my virginity [again] by sharing this intimate story with all of you. This piece is very special to me and I feel pretty vulnerable putting myself out there. I hope y'all enjoy it!

This has not been professionally edited or revised, so please feel free to share feedback. I will be releasing 1-2 chapters weekly, but may update more frequently depending on you readers!

I want to give a special thanks to J.R.C for our late night collaborations, a huge shoutout to rotorooters for editing my work and beta reading. Also a massive thank you to the incredible LACannon for creating this stunning cover!!
*
To my husband, thank you for the many years of mind blowing sex that have inspired my stories.