14.

Its been three months since Jazmime talked to anyone, she stays at Elijah's in his room eating ice cream and crying.

Jazmine has already tried to get him back but Klaus threatened her again, she doesn't want to die but she misses Elijah terribly.

Today Jazmine is hanging out with Caroline and Elena at the grill, she didn't want to but Caroline is forcing her to.

Jazmine chose something simple to wear since she had no point to dress up, she had no one to dress up for.

She walked down the stairs and grabbed her keys, she walked out and saw her car that she hasn't seen in 3 long depressing months. She sighed and got in the car and started it.

While she was driving she remembered tonight was senior prank night, she forgot all about that. The thought brought a smile to her face. She pulled up to the girl and got out of the car.

When she walked in she was engulfed in a hug by a certain blonde vampire friend. She smiled and hugged back almost immediately, she missed being hugged she was cooped up in Elijah's all summer not really caring.

Jazmine misses her boyfriend terribly and wanted nothing more than to have him in her embrace again. She teared up at the thought of never seeing him again, she let go of Caroline and sat across from Elena.

Elena gave her a small smile knowing that they aren't that good of friends since she keeps judging her relationship with Elijah.

"What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter asked politely.

"Scotch on the rocks." Jazmine said and smiled at the waiter.

"Uh- ID?" He questioned, Jazmine sighed and begged Caroline with her eyes.

Caroline sighed and looked the waiter in the eyes. "She already showed you her ID. Remeber?" She compelled him.

"Oh yes, forgive me please. Anything else?" He asked Caroline and Elena.

"Margherita. Two." Elena said, not needing to know what Caroline wants because she gets the same thing.

The waiter nodded and left the three girls alone to talk. The table was uncomfortably silent so carokine broke it.

"So how have you been Jaz?" She questioned her Burnett friend.

"Aside from the fact my boyfriend is daggered in a box, and I have no idea where he is, also I've been moping around his house eating ice cream and practicing magic on my own, I've been just peachy." Jazmine laughed though Elena and Caroline both saw her sadness beneath it.

"We'll get him back Jazmine." Elena said and held her hand.

"Mhm." Jazmine nodded, she didn't blame Elena but she didn't believe a word the doppelganger said.

"Heres your drinks ladies." The waiter said and set all three drinks down.

After he walked away the girls started talking about prank night, they were laughing and bonding.