15.

When Jazmine got home she went to the bathroom and started undressing herself to get in the shower. The hot water hit her back and she sighed in release, she started washing herself when she got a call. She growled and wrapped a towel around her body and walked in her room, she grabbed her phone and saw Klaus was calling her.

"Hello?" She said when she picked up the phone.

"Hey, I finished your room here and I have a surprise for you." Klaus's voice came through the phone, she sighed and thought about living there even though she remembers saying she didn't want a room there. 

"I thought I told you I didn't want too live with you." She snarled and he chuckled.

"Just come check it out please." He begged her, she sighed and agreed before hanging up her phone and dressing into a crop top and black ripped jeans.

She first stopped at Caroline's because she didn't have to be there till 5 and it was only 3, she drove up and thank god her mom wasn't home. Liz thought she was over too much but Caroline didn't care since she was always alone because Elena was always trying to find ways to get Stefan back.

Jazmine knocked on the door and Tyler opened up shirtless and his cheeks flushed red before he nervoulsy welcomed her in. Jazmine laughed and walked straight to Caroline's room and saw her shirtless. Jazmine laughed and Caroline was red before she threw her shirt on. 

"I can go." Jazmjne said between laughs while Tyler and Caroline were beet red.

"No, no. Why'd you come?" Cafoline asked.

"Klaus made me a room in his new house and wants me to check it out but I don't know if I want to live with him." Jazmine explained really quickly, Tyler looked mad and Caroline was confused.

"What? Klaus wants you to live with him?" Caroline asked her.

"Well yeah because Elijah would be." Jazmjne explained and ignored the pang in her heart from saying his name.

"Oh." Is all caroljne said.

Tyler left which left the girls to watch pretty little liars and eat ice cream and chips till Jazmine had to leave.

Jazmjnes phone was blowing up so she answered forgetting the time that it was.

"Where are you?" Klaus's voice came through the phone.

Jazmine panicked and hopped off the bed while still on the phone.

"Shit! I'm sorry I was at Caroline's i'm on my way now send me the address or something." Jazmine said as she started her car.

It was a while before she got the maps to go to Klaus's but she eventually pulled ip to his house amazed by how beautiful the outside was.

She stepped out her car and looked around, in front he had a water fountain and a garden in the side. She knocked in the door and soon Klaus opened the door smiling at the witch.

"Come in!" He said and leg her in.

Jazmine walked in and her breath was stuck in her throat, everything was so beautiful and she would've love to live here if Elijah wasn't still daggered.

"This is beautiful." Jazmjne whispered as she walked around.

"Not as beautiful as you." The voice she never thought she would hear said.

Jazmine turned around and there he was. Elijah smiled as she smiled back while a tear ran down her cheek.

Jazmine ran and jumped in him with Elijah catching her like she was light weight, Jazmine ran her fingers through his hair and he clutched her thighs.