52⚜

When Jazmine stepped into the living room she saw Elijah and Hayley talking, but they were getting a little to close for liking.

She held her breath when Hayley leaned into him and kissed him hoping that he would pull back, but she didn't want to look up anymore, she kept her head down as she walked through them making Elijah look over at her with panic.

"Why would you kiss me?!" He whisper shouted, Hayley looked up at him with big innocent eyes.

"I read it wrong than.." She whispered, Elijah nodded angerly.

"Yeah you did." He growled, he than walked into the kitchen and saw Jazmine eating spoon fulls of ice cream.

When she looked up at him, he could see the tears in her eyes, that have not fallen yet.

Jazmine stood up and walked past him, she glared at Hayley before going back into the kitchen and grabbing her glass of whine.

She smiled at Hayley, than chucked the whine on her causing Hayley to gasp, she glared at Jazmine.

"You little-" She started but Jazmine cut her off.

"You were like my sister! Than- than you kiss my husband?! I don't think so bitch." Jazmine growled, Hayley looked down than back at Elijah.

"He didn't pull away, so he must have like it." Hayley said, smirking, Elijah scoffed and looked at her.

"I tried to push you off!" He yelled, Jazmine looked over at him with hurt eyes.

"We're done." She said simply before walking away leaving Elijah with wide eyes.

Elijah shook his head and stared at Hayely, who shrugged and walked away, Elijah ran up the stairs with tears welling up in his eyes.

He walked into their room to see Jazmine sitting on the bed staring at the wall, she had her ring clutched in her hand but tears were streaming down her face..

"Jazmine-" Elijah started to say but she shook her head, she looked up at him.

"Blake, Astrid and I are leaving. You can see Blake every other week, when Klaus sees Astrid. Here's you're r-ring." She spoke, as her voice cracked when she gave him the ring back.

Elijah started shaking his head, no no no, he looked at her with watery eyes. "Please Jazmine. Belive me." He whispered grabbing her hands.

"I-i can't." She whispered, she looked behind him to see Blake standing there with tears in his eyes. "Oh baby." She whispered walking forward, Blake hugged his mom tightly and glared at his dad with angery, watering eyes.

"Blake- no-" Elijah tried to say something but Blake shook his head.

"No. We're leaving." Blake said in a strict small voice, Elijah looked down and sat on the bed.

Blake looked up at his mum who nodded, Astrid came up behind Blake and frowned.

"We're leaving?" Astrid whispered, she looked between her mum and uncle. "Uncle E?" She asked, when he wouldn't meet her eye she sighed. "You cheated again, didn't you Elijah?" She asked, Elijah looked up at her and shook his head.

"No. No, I didn't. But you're mum's gonna leave anyway." Elijah said, Jazmine turned and glared at him.

"Don't you dare blame me! You kissed her! Go ahead, tell you're son the you cheated, again! But this time, with Hayley." Jazmine growled out her name, Blake looked up at his dad.

"T-thats not true.. right dad? Y-you didn't kiss her? No no." Blake whispered, he shook his head quickly before running out.

"You- I- I want my dad." Astrid said, her voice cracking she looked up at her mum.

"G-go pack you're things and say bye to Hope." Jazmine said, Astrid nodded and looked at her uncle with disappointment.

Elijah looked down at the floor, his shoulders started shaking, Jazmine shook her head and started packing.

"No! You didn't even h-hear my side!" Elijah yelled grabbing her hard, Jazmine turned around and looked at him.

When his hand came up to run his fingers through his hair, Jazmine flinched, and ducked down.

"Baby?" He whispered staring at her, Jazmine looked up at him with wide eyes. "I would never hit you." Elijah whispered, he cupped her face and stared at her.

"Let me go." She whispered, Elijah shook his head and placed his lips on hers. "Elijah." She whispered, trying to push him back.

Jazmine eventually kissed him back, she had tears running down her face, she didn't want to let him go.

Elijah pulled back and stared at her, he leaned in to kiss her again but she backed up.

"Please don't leave me. I didn't kiss her back, Jazmine you have to belive me! I would never cheat on you!" Elijah screamed, Jazmine flinched at his tone but looked up at him.

"I will never know that though. Because you did. You can never prove it." Jazmine whispered, Elijah growled and grabbed her hand, he sped down stairs and grabbed Hayley.

He looked deep into her eyes, compelling her. "Did I ever kiss you back?" He asked, Hayley stared at him.

"No." She answered, Elijah looked at Jazmine.

"I would never put you through that pain, ever again! Trust me! I promise, I love you and only you, Jazmine. You have to belive me, you have to." Elijah whispered, just as he started sobbing. "You c-can't leave me! You can't leave me, Jazmine please, please, don't leave me." Elijah begged her, tears falling from his eyes, and hers.

"Okay." Jazmine whispered, Elijah laughed and kissed her, he shoved all his emotion into the kiss, overwhelming her with all the feelings he has.

"I love you, and I didn't want her to kiss me. I didn't like it either." Elijah whispered, Jazmine nodded.

"I belive you." She whispered, he kissed her again, and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you, Jazmine." He whispered, she smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you, Elijah." She whispered, Elijah smiled in relief.

Elijah slipped her ring back on and kissed her hand, she smiled and hugged him tightly.