43⚜

One month later

Jazmine was leaning over her desk crying over a picture of Elijah. She let her eyes trail iver every detail of him.

"Hey, you okay?" Mary asked as she came in, Jazmine nodded and went to say something but something wet filled her pants.

"My water just broke." She said, Mary's eyes widened and she grabbed towels and layed them all over the ground, Hayley came rushing In and layed Jazmine back slowly.

Mary pulled off her jeans and underwear and checked how dilated she was. "Okay, you about ready to push already." Mary said, Jazmine eye's widened as a pain hit through her stomach.

"Oh!! God!" She screamed, tears already falling down her face.

"Okay! Just push, you got it." Mary said, Jazmine squeezed Hayley's hands and pushed hard.

"AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, her breathing came out fast.

"Okay, another one." Mary said, Jazmine nodded and screamed again as she pushed.

"Fuck! This hurts!" Jazmine screamed as she pushed again, Mary smiled.

"I see his head." She mumbled, Jazmine nodded and pushed again, her breathing getting faster.

"Fuck!! Elijah!!" She sobbed, as she pushed again. "I hate you so much right now." She mumbled under her breath.

"That's it. Push again." Mary said, Jazmine pushed a total of five more times until Blake was out.

Mary cut the cord and wrapped him up before giving him to Jazmine, Jazmine started down at the baby and smiled.

He has his father's eyes.

She started crying again, kissing the babies head before letting it eat, her head fell back on Hayely's shoulder.

"Oh god. He should be here." Jazmine whispered, Hayley nodded.

"I know." Hayley whispered, Jazmine closed her eyes and let Blake feed as she rested her eyes.

"Hey." Elijah said, Jazmine glared at him.

"I had the baby." She said, Elijah smiled wider.

"That's great!" He said, he went to hug her but she shoved him.

"No! It's not! Because you weren't there! And I can't- I don't- You don't get to see him for five fucking years Elijah!" Jazmine screamed, Elijah winced but nodded.

"I know." He whispered, Jazmine stared at him.

"You- you risked you're life for Hayley even though you had a baby coming soon." She whispered, Elijah looked up at her.

"I know." He whispered again, Jazmine growled.

"Why? Tell me why?! You- I can't do this without you!" Jazmine yelled, tears streaming down her face, Elijah walked up to her and hugged her as she cried.

"I know baby." Elinah whispered, he kissed her head than her lips and smiled sadly. "Tell him about me. Show him pictures, don't let him forget me. And don't forget me either my love. I'll see you tonight. I love you and Blake so much, and tell him that." Elijah said, Jazmine nodded and kissed him again before he left.

Jazmine woke up in a bed with Blake cradled in her arms, she smiled and kissed him.

"Mommy and Daddy loves you so much Blake." She whispered, she smiled down at the sleeping boy and kissed his head.

___

Four years later.

"Mummy! Mummy! Astrid won't let me paint with her and Hope!" Blake yelled, Jazmine laughed slightly and picked him up.

"Why not hang out with me and aunt Hayley?" Jazmine asked, Blake nodded and sat on his mum's lap.

"One more year Jaz." Hayley whispered, Jazmine smiled.

"One more year until I see my dad!" Blake said happily, Jazmine smiled and kissed his head.

"Yes baby, one more year." Jazmine whispered, she knew that Elijah's been visiting him in his dreams, but Blake doesn't like to talk about it.

"I can't wait mommy." Blake said, Jazmine smiled.

"I know, me neither." Jazmine said, Blake turned and looked at her.

"Tell me the story again!!" He said excitedly, Jazmine laughed.

As she told the story of how she met Elijah the smile never left his face, Hayley was even smiling, and Hope and Astrid joined in.

They all sat together in the living room listening quietly to the story of Jazmine and Elijah, with bright smiles in their faces.

Jazmine looked at each kid and smiled, they where asleep at the end of the story, Jazmine stood up and walked Blake to his room.

She than picked up Astrid and layed her down in her bed, she kissed their heads and walked out quietly, she saw Hayley doing the same with Hope.

"Hungry?" Hayely asked, Jazmine nodded and grabbed a blood bag.

"Starving." Jazmine mumbled, Hayley smiled and grabbed herself one too.

They both sat down and talked as they drank their blood, the excitement running through Jazmine's veins as they talked about what will happen in a year.