63⚜

The next day, Elijah woke up early, and found someone to buy the house, he compelled them to let them in, the now new owner lived around the corner.

As Jazmine and Elijah were planning the wedding, her phone rang, it was Klaus, she picked it up.

"Hey, whats up?" Jazmine asked over the phone, Klaus sighed.

"You're okay." He mumbled, Jazmine chuckled and looked down at the laptop she was using.

"Of course I am, Elijah was attacked though." Jazmine said, Klaus nodded even though she couldn't see him.

"Is he okay?" Klaus asked, Jazmine looked up at her husband, who was looking at wedding suits.

"He's okay now." Jazmine said, Elijah looked up at Jazmine and smiled.

"Black or white suit?" He asked, showing Jazmine two pictures, Jazmine chuckled.

"Okay, well I just wanted to make sure you were okay, Astrid was worried but she's fine now, I'll see you in a few days so you can pick her up." Klaus said, than hung up, Jazmine set her phone down, and chose the black suit.

"Black, it always makes you look hotter." Jazmine said, Elijah smirked and nodded, he sat down next to her and looked at her.

"You didn't do anything with Klaus did you?" Elijah asked quietly, Jazmine looked at him, than grabbed his hand.

"Eli, nothing has happened between Klaus and I for years. Nothing will ever happen again, because I love you, and there is no point to sleep with him again." Jazmine told him, Elijah smiled and kissed her hand than looked back down at their planning.

"Okay, what day do you want to get married?" Elijah asked with a smile, Jazmine looked at him and smiled.

She thought about a beach when she was younger, and horses being there, specifically a black one for Elijah and a white one for her. And the day was sunny, and warm.

"Uh soon. That's all I know." Jazmine said, Elijah nodded with a smile, and cupped her face, he kissed her lightly, causing her to smile into the kiss. 

"I love you." He whispered, he frowned and looked over her facial features. "I feel like I don't say that enough, but I love you Jaz, I love you more than you will ever know, you're my soulmate, the other half of me, and I will love you forever." Elijah said, Jazmine wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. 

"I love you Eli, I love you so goddamn much that it hurts." She muttered against his lips, before kissing him with so much passion. 

SMUT WARNING!!😩

Elijah layed her on the couch gently, and kissed her back with lust, his eyes were clouded with it when he pulled back, Jazmine smiled at him, and started to unbutton his shirt, she slid it off her shoulders gently, and let her hands roam his chest. 

Elijah bent down and kissed her neck softly, sucking on a sensitive part of her skin, Jazmine let out a breathy moan, and she started to kick off her shoes, before he took off her pants, Jazmine sat up and yanked her shirt off. Elijah stared at her in her bra and underwear.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He growled before smashing his lips on hers again, Jazmine moaned and he layed her back down, and set his hands on her waist, rubbing them up and down. 

Jazmine's hands worked on his jeans, she unbuttoned them, and pulled them down, Elijah stood up and kicked them off before crawling back on her, kissing up her body, starting with her thighs.

Jazmine was feeling euphoria, she looked down at her husband, and bit her lip as he gently pulled off her lacy underwear, and started at her. He sat her up and unbuckled her bra, and took it off before laying her back down. 

His head dropped between her legs, as he kissed her inner thighs, and nipped at them, Jazmine started to breathe heavily, as he got closer to her woman hood, she looked back down, to see him smirking at her, her slowly ran his tongue up her slit and her head fell back. 

Elijah slowly moved his tongue in circles around her clit, causing her to let out small moans, and grab his hair, Elijah groaned and looked at her. "Please Eli." She whined, Elijah felt his underwear getting tight around him, and she looked back down and slowly put two fingers in, going at a normal speed, his mouth closed around her clit, causing her to let out whimper after whimper. 

Jazmine looked down at him, and he met her eyes as he slowly worked her over the cliff, Jazmine let out a moan when he sped up with his finger, she cursed and looked away from him. His other hand traveled up to her boob, and grabbed it harshly causing her to moan louder.  

"You like that baby?" He whispered, before he continued to suck on her clit, Jazmine was overridden with pleasure, she tried to hold back, her legs shook as she let out moans, and looked at Elijah, he slowly curled his fingers in her causing her to break, she let out a long moan as she came. 

Elijah pulled away when she was done, he sucked on his fingers and looked at her, she slowly took off his underwear, before positioning himself up with her, Elijah groaned slightly as he slowly pushed his tip in her, Jazmine let out a small moan, and looked at him. 

"Oh god, please Elijah, please." She moaned, he looked up at her, and shoved into her causing her to let out a series on moans and curses, Elijah's head fell to her shoulder as he panted at the feeling of him inside her. 

"Fuck." He whispered, and started at a slow pace, Jazmine let her head fall back and she stared into his eyes, as he started pounding into her as his own speed, his head fell down to her tits, as he slowly sucked one into her mouth, his thumb started to rub her clit in slow circles. 

"Oh my fucking god, yes yes!" She almost screamed she quickly flipped them over as looked down at his surprised face, she moved her hips back and fourth keeping her hands on his chest, she moaned and bounced up and down with his help. 

"Baby," Elijah whispered, he sat up and wrapped his arms around her keeping her in place as she bounced on him, Jazmine looked at him and connected their lips, she slowed her pace, causing Elijah to thrust upwards, Jazmine gasped loudly and looked at him, her eyes were full of lust. 

"Elijah, Eli." She moaned out as he continued doing it, her vamp sped her over to the closest wall, and slammed her down on him, Jazmine let out a loud moan, as she felt her walls tightening around him, Elijah groaned and looked at her, he knew she was close, 

He sped up his thrusts, keeping them at a fast pace, they were both sticky with sweat, and moans couldn't stop pouring out, with one last final hard thrust, Jazmine let go and moaned loudly as she came, liquid shot out at his legs and he kept his fast pace, even while he came,. 

"I love you. I love you." He whispered, Jazmine tightened her legs around him, bringing him more inside her, and closer to him, she kissed him softly, and he slowly pulled out, Jazmine winced and looked at him. 

"I love you."