29⚜

Jazmine woke up to soft kisses placed on her neck and cheek, she giggled and turned to her husband and smiled.

"Good morning, my love." Jazmine whispers, Elijah smiles and kisses her softly.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispers back, Jazmine smiles and sits up.

Jazmine's phone starts to ring so she answers it. "Hello?" She asked into the phone.

"Jazmine?" A voice asks, Jazmine smiles fakely.

"Caroline. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asks sarcastically, Caroline sighs.

"I know I messed up. I know that, but have you seen Stefan anywhere?" Caroline asks, Jazmine growls and looks at Elijah.

"So much for calling me to see how I'm doing. Or my baby?" Jazmine says, Caroline gasps.

"You had your baby?" She asks, Jazmine chuckles darkly.

"You'd know if you were here. I'm also a tribrid since I died after I gave birth." Jazmine said, Caroline gasps again. "No I haven't seen your latest boy toy, call someone else. Better yet, just delete this number? Because if you can manage to make Klaus Mikealson cry for nights, because you left him. You've lost all my respect. Now I'm on my honeymoon so goodbye." Jazmine says, she hangs up the phone and slams it on the counter.

"Baby? Do you want to go in the hottub?" Elijah asks, gently placing his hands on her waist.

"Yeah, let me get dressed. I'll be put there in a sec." Jazmine says, she kisses Elijah's cheek before walking to her bag.

Once she is dressed she walks out of the hotel room and to the pool room that has a hottub

Elijah is sitting inside leaning against the side. Jazmine smiled and leaned on his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked, Jazmine hummed and walked around, Elijah's eyes widened and he smiled. "You look beautiful." He said, mesmerised

Jazmine felt her cheeks flush and she smiled. "Thank you." She whispered, almost inaudible but with a vampire's hearing, Elijah heard it.

Jazmine sat on Elijah's lap in a ball and layed her head on his chest, Elijah wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you." Jazmine whispered, Elijah looked down at her with a questioning gaze.

"For what, baby?" He asked, Jazmine smiled and lifted her head up a little.

"For always being there for me. And for not letting me give up, even though it's all I want to do." Jazmine said, Elijah frowned at her words.

"You want to give up?" He asked slowly, Jazmine nodded looking down.

"Yeah, I do." She mumbled, Elijah's breath hitched at the thought of not having her in his life.

"Like. . . Die?" He asked hesitantly, Jazmine slowly nodded.

"Well, like desicate. I can't die." Jazmine muttered, Elijah tensed up and looked away from her. "Hey, look at me." Jazmine whispered.

Elijah didn't budge and stood up, he wrapped himself in a towel and walked out, leaving Jazmine standing in the hot tub by herself.

He's just being dramatic...right? She asked herself, she quickly shook her head and sat back down in the hottub.

"Hey." She heard a voice behind her, she turned and saw a blonde guy with swimming trunks walking towards her.

"Hi." She mumbled, he sat down across from her and leaned back.

"Everything alright?" He asked. Jazmine nodded and fake smiled.

"Everything's fine. Thank you for asking." Jazmine said, the guy nodded and looked up.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked, Jazmine shrugged and looked down.

"My husband just left." She mumbled, the guy nodded and looked back at her.

"I'm Aaron, what's your name?" He asked. Jazmine smiled at him.

"I'm Jazmine, it's nice to meet you Aaron." She said Aaron smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you too Jazmine." He said, Jazmine's phone started ringing.

She stood up and turned away from the guy, she grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Yes?" She asked into the phone.

"Where are you?" She heard Elijah ask, she sighed and looked back at the hottub.

"I'm still at the hottub, where you left me." She mumbled, Elijah sighed in relief.

"You need to get out of there. Like now, Jazmine." Elijah said seriously, Jazmine nodded and grabbed her towel.

"Okay, I'm coming." She said, she turned back to Aaron and waved before running out of the pool place. "What's wrong Elijah?" She asked, Elijah sighed.

"Look, I'll tell you when you get back. Just hurry." Elijah said, Jazmine nodded and looked around before vamp speeding upstairs and to her room.

Elijah was in the middle of the bed holding a photo, when he hears the door open and close he stood up and showed her.

It was a picture of them from last night, Jazmine was on his lap riding him with her head thrown back and hands on his chest.

"It was under the door when I got in. I think someone is watching us." Elijah said, Jazmine's breath hitched and she smelt the photo.

It wasn't anyone she knew- wait, Aaron. She gasped and grabbed Elijah's hand, they ran all the way to the pool where Aaron still was.

He opened his eyes and smiled at her, she faked a smile and walked up to him. She smelt him right away, she tapped her finger on the back of her thigh two times.

"Jazmine, what are you doing back?" He asked, Jazmine growled and ran to him, she pinned his arms above his head.

Elijah came over and squatted by his head, he showed him the picture and Aaron's eyes widened.

"D-don't hurt me!" Aaron said, Elijah growled at him.

"Why have you been stalking us?" Elijah asked, Aaron smiled and flipped Jazmine around, he was now pinning her to the ground.

"Awe, you don't think your the only supernatural person here do you?" He asked, he chuckled and showed his fangs.

"Vampire. Ha!" Jazmine said she started up and but his neck, Aaron gasped and fell backwards.

"Have fun dieing. That bite will kill you in 24 hours. Unless I tell my husband to just kill you now." Jazmine said, Aaron looked at his hand.

"Y-your a beast." Aaron mumbled, Jazmine's eyes widened and she looked at Elijah. "A monster." He growled, Elijah quickly shut him up by ripping his heart out and throwing it on the ground.

Elijah rinced his hands off in the pool and grabbed Jazmine's hand, he quickly vamp sped to their room and layed on the bed.

"Your no monster, or a beast." Elijah said softly, Jazmine smiled and muzzled her head in his neck.

"I love you so much Eli." She whispered, Elijah smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you more, baby." He mumbled, keeping his gaze locked on her.