56⚜

"Dad! No!" Astrid yells as Klaus disappears, Jazmine holds her daughter tightly.

"It's be okay. He'll see you soon." Jazmine whispers, Astrid stands up and glares at Hope.

"It's all you're fault he left again!" Astrid yells before running upstairs.

"Dad! Daddy?!" Hope screams, trying to keep her tears in.

Jazmine looks over at Elijah to see him backing away from Hope, Jazmine sighs and looks down.

"I'll pack stuff for the kids than we'll leave. Alright?" She asked, Elijah nodded with a small smile.

"Okay, I'll be outside." Elijah said, Jazmine nodded and watched as he sped out of the house.

"Well... um Hope, I love you, okay? And be good for you're mum." Jazmine said hugging Hope, Hope sniffed and nodded.

"I love you too." Hope said, Jazmine smiled and vampire sped upstairs.

And that's how Elijah, Jazmine, Blake and Astrid are now in Las Vegas. Astrid hasn't stopped crying about her dad, but what she doesn't know is that Klaus followed them.

Jazmine and Elijah know, but Elijah is gonna be at a job interview while Klaus is over, it took them a day to drive there.

Jazmine is unpacking in her new room at her new house while the kids are sleeping, she hears a knock on the door and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door she smiles at Klaus, she immediately hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"Her room is the room on the left at the corner of the hall." Jazmine whispers, Klaus nods and disappears.

"Hi babygirl." Klaus says, she hears a small gasp.

"Daddy!" Astrid yells, hugging him tightly. "I missed you daddy." She whispers, Jazmine smiles.

"I missed you too love. I'll see you soon okay? I love you." Klaus says, she hears Astrid sniffle.

"I love you too papa." She whispers, she than hears Klaus stop by Blake's room.

He walks in slowly and kisses his head, Blake wakes up and smiles at his uncle. "Hey uncle Klaus." Blake whispers, Jazmine smiles at his tired voice.

"Hey prince, I love you." Klaus whispers, he kisses Blake's head one more time.

"I love you too uncle Klaus." Blake whispers before Klaus disappears.

"I love you Jaz." Klaus says hugging her, Jazmine smiles.

"I love you too." Jazmine whispers, she than watches as he leaves quickly.

Jazmine continues unpacking when she feels someone behind her, she smiles and turns around.

Elijah is on the ground on one knee with a ring box, he's in a nice black suit with a small smile.

"Jazmine, I know we're already married, but I was gone for five years, you slept with another guy because you were lonely, and I don't blame you

"Jazmine, I know we're already married, but I was gone for five years, you slept with another guy because you were lonely, and I don't blame you. But I want to get remarried, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, even though it's forever. I never want to be away from you again. I love you with all my life, and I don't know where I'd be without you now. So, Jazmine will you marry me?" Elijah said, Jazmine had tears in her eyes.

Behind Elijah was Astrid and Blake, Blake was dressed in a small black suit like his father and Astrid was in a small white dress.

"Elijah," She breathed out, Elijah's grin dropped lightly but Jazmine fell on her knees infront of him and kissed him

"Elijah," She breathed out, Elijah's grin dropped lightly but Jazmine fell on her knees infront of him and kissed him. "Yes." She whispered, Elijah smiled and wrapped her in his arms.

Astrid and Blake started cheering, Astrid used her magic and made butterflies fly everywhere. Blake used his to make the ceiling look like a stary night.

"I love you." Jazmine breathed out, Elijah smiled and kissed her again.

"I love you too." He whispered, Jazmine smiled and looked at her kids.

"Come here." She whispered, the kids ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you momma." Blake whispered, Jazmine kissed his head.

"I loved her first!" Astrid said hugging her tighter, Elijah chuckled.

"Actually I loved her first." Elijah said, Jazmine grinned and looked at her kids.

"Incorrect, I loved her first." A guy said, Jazmine's eyes widened and watered.