9.⚜

*A few days later*

Jazmine slowly walked down the stairs with her hand on her stomach, today was not a good day, her stomach hurt like a bitch and she didn't know why.

"You okay?" Hayley asked and Jazmine shook her head before running to the bathroom to throw up.

Hey ran in and held her hair back while she was throwing up.

"Ugh, isn't the morning sickness supposed to be over?" Jazmine asked Hayley and she shook her head no.

"It may happen for some time." Hayley said and before Jazmjne could reply she vomited again.

Elijah just walked inside and used his vamp speed to get to the bathroom.

"Whats wrong bubs?" He asked softly.

"Stupid pregnancy shit." She grumbled and Hayley chuckled to which Jazmine glared at her.

"I'm sorry, do you want some water?" Elijah asked and she nodded.

"Than I want cuddles." She said and he laughed. "I'm serious if not I'll cuddle someone else, like Hayley or Nik." She smirked and he growled.

"You wouldn't." He stated and she nodded.

"I will if you don't cuddle me." She said and Hayley laughed.

"I'm down to cuddle." Hayley said and Jazmine smiled at her.

"No! I'll cuddle with you." He said and left to get her water.

"B-but I want to cuddle." Hayley pouted.

"I can sneak you in come on." Jazmine said so they went up stairs and Jazmine turned around and cuddled Hayley while Hayley's head was about at her chest under the blankets.

Elijah walked in and handed her the water bottle and layed behind her looping on arm over her waist and dragging her to him.

"Is that Hayley?" He asked and Jazmine smiled.

"No." She said and Hayley popped her head out.

"Yes." Hayley said and went back to cuddling her stomach.

"This is awkward." Elijah stated.

"Shhhh, she's not even there." Jazmine said and her and Hayley quickly fell asleep.

Elijah smiled and slipped out of the door. He heard his brother and Rebekah talking.

"Hello Nik, Rebekah." He said and smiled at them.

"Where are the mumsys?" Rebekah asked.

"Asleep." Elijah replied.

"Both of them?" Nik asked.

"Yes, I was cuddling Jazmine and Hayley was cuddling Jazmine's stomach. Very awkward but they fell asleep." Elijah laughed and Nik snorted while Rebekah stood there.

"They left me out." She pouted and they all started laughing.

"Shhh, you'll wake them, Jazmine doesn't feel good." Elijah said and they all got silent.

"Well, I have to meet up with Marcell." Nik said and the two other Mikealson's nodded.

__

When Jazmine woke up Elijah was gone and Hayley was still cuddling her stomach, she smiled and placed a hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

"Hayleyyyyyy." She said loudly which woke up the werewolf.

"Oh hey." Hayley said and stretched.

"Thag was a good nap." Jazmine said and Haykey nodded, "lets go find something to eat." Jazmjne said and Hayley jumped out of bed and pulled her up.

While they were walking down stairs they saw Alaric with his hand on Caroline's stomach smiling.

"You have no idea how much this means to me Caroline. Thank you." He said and Caroline nodded, and hugged him.

"Its no problem really, I've always wanted kids." Caroline said and the two werewolves awwed.

Alaric and Caroline's heads snapped up when they heard them, Jazmkne smiled and Hayley walked to the kitchen for food.

"She's hungry." Jazmine excused herself and walked to the kitchen to see Elijah pouring Hayley some cereal and milk.

Jazmine looked between the two of them and looked down while walking to the fridge.

She grabbed some stuff for salad, neither her boyfriend or bestfriend stopped talking when she walked in.

She grabbed a bowl and started making her salad, thats when they both looked at her.

"Hi baby." Elijah said and hugged her.

"Hi." She said and poured some ranch in her bowl and grabbed Elijah's hands and dropped them by his side and walked out with her salad.

Elijah looked at Haykey and she frowned.

"I think she was jealous.." Hayley said and Elijah looked up at her. "I think she was jealous of me talking to you Elijah, go tell her it meant nothing now! I dont want to lose my bestfriend." Hayley said and grabbed her cereal and walked out.

Elijah vamp sped up to their room where Jazmine was sitting on her bed eating her salad alone.

"Baby whats wrong?" Elijah asked and she ignored him. "Talk to me." He said and grabbed her chin.

"Why don't you go talk to Hayley." She said and looked away from him.

"Babe, we were just talking you know I love you." He whispered and she looked up at him with tears filled eyes.

"Stupid pregnant hormones!" She said and he chuckled.

"Come here baby." He said and she sat down the bowl and hugged him tightly. "I love you and only you Jazmine." He said and kissed her head.

"I love you too, I'm just scared I'm not enough." She whispered and he pulled back and looked at her.

"You are more than enough for me Jazmine, and I'm sorry I made you feel like you weren't." He whispered and she smiled and kissed him.

Elijah kissed back and smiled in the kiss, his hand traveled down to her waist and held it there tightly. She moaned quietly when he slipped his tounge in.

Elijah pushed her back on the bed and kissed her neck.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked pausing.

"Yes." She said and kissed him.

"Positive because I will stop of you want me to." He said and she smiled.

"I want you Elijah." She whispered and he smirked.