60⚜

The next day Jazmine and Elijah we're going to visit the kids, Jazmine was excited to see how they were holding up.

Elijah started riding while his hand was resting on Jazmine's stomach, that was slightly bigger.

"Have you thought about any names?" Elijah asked, Jazmine sighed and looked at her stomach.

"No not yet." She muttered, Elijah sighed and grabbed her hand, he knew she was doubting that he'd be there for the birth.

"Jazmine, look at me." Elijah told her, pulling over, Jazmine sighed and looked at him. "I'm gonna be there this time, okay? I promise love." Elijah whispered cupping her face, and kissing her softly.

He pulled away and looked back at the road, Jazmine smiled and held his hand tightly.

"Do you think they'll be happy we're having a new baby?" Jazmine asked, Elijah sighed and looked at her.

"I don't know, I hope so." Elijah muttered, Jazmine smiled when they pulled up to the boarding school.

"Let's go!" Jazmine said excitedly, Elijah chuckled and grabbed her hand, Jazmine had a bug smile on her face.

When they walked in everyone stared at them with wide eyes, a guy that worked for Alaric walked up.

"You here to see Astrid, Blake and Hope?" He asked, Jazmine looked at him confused.

"Uh Hope goes here?" Jazmine asked, the guy nodded and looked down at the paper.

"Aren't you guys her aunt and uncle?" He asked, Elijah nodded with a small smile.

"We're actually here to just see Astrid and Blake." Elijah told him, Jazmine smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'll take you to them, you too Mrs. Marshall." He said, Jazmine turned around and saw Hayley standing there.

"Oh, she's here." Jazmine muttered, Elijah grabbed her waist and started following the man.

"Mum!!" Hope's voice yelled, Jazmine watched as Hope ran straight pass her and to her mom.

"Uncle Eli!" Astrid yelled, she than saw her mom and ran to her, Jazmine smiled and picked up her daughter. "Is daddy here too?" She asked, Jazmine's heart broke.

"No, no I'm sorry he's not." Jazmine whispered, Astrid had tears in her eyes but she nodded.

"Hi buddy!" Elijah said bending down to puck up Blake, Blake smiled widely.

"Hi dad, Hi mum!" Blake said, he looked back at Lizzie and Josie. "I have two girlfriends!" He said excitedly, Jazmine choked on her spit.

"I-i'm sorry what?" She asked, Blake smiled and climbed down from his dad.

"Friends that are girls, duh!" He said, like it was the most obvious thing ever. "Mum, dad, this is Lizzie and Josie." Blake said proudly, Josie ran to Jazmine.

"Aunt Jaz!" She said excitedly, Jazmine chuckled and picked her up.

"Honey, we've known the Saltzman's since they were babies." Jazmine chuckled, Blake nodded and smiled.

"Hi uncle Elijah." Lizzie said, Elijah smiled and looked for Alaric.

"Where's you're dad? We have to talk to him." Elijah said, just than Alaric ran downstairs.

"Elijah, Jazmine, and Hayley." Alaric said, Hayley smiled at him while Jazmine glared at him.

"Can we talk?" Elijah asked, Alaric nodded and the four of then walked up to his office.

"What did you need to talk about?" Alaric asked, Elijah smiled.

"We're taking the kids out of school now, because in a few weeks is our wedding." Elijah said, Astrid smiled and cheered.

"Okay, just sign them out here." Alaric said, he gave them a clip board and Elijah signed them out.

"Is Hope coming to the wedding?" Astrid asked, Jazmine shook her head.

"No, we can't. And we gave to leave now before something bad happens, sorry Alaric." Jazmine said, she picked up Blake, and Elinah picked up Astrid and they zipped out of the school.

"That was close." Elijah said, Jazmine chuckled and looked at the school.

"I didn't think Hayley would let Hope out of her sight." Jazmine said, Elijah shrugged and looked at Blake and Astrid.

"I'm happy she did, they seem more happier." Elijah muttered, seeing the bright smiles on his sons and niece's face.

"Kids, we have something to tell you.." Jazmine muttered, which immediately caught their attention.

"Right now?" Elijah whispered, Jazmine looked at him.

"Better now than never." She whispered, Astrid looked at her mom confused.

"What is it mum?" Astrid asked, Jazmine sighed and looked at her daughter and son.

"I'm.. pregnant." Jazmine told them, Astrid smiled and Blake frowned.

"Really?" He asked, Jazmine nodded and he huffed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Elijah asked, Blake ignored his dad and looked out the window. "Blake Mikealson, do not ignore me." Elijah told him sternly, Blake looked at his father with tears in his eyes.

"I don't want a new sibling because you'll forget about me." Blake said, on the verge on tears, Elijah frowned and pulled over.

He turned around to look at his son, Blake had small tears running down his face.

"Blake, we could never forget about you. You're our little miracle. We live you both so much." Elijah told him, Blake sniffled and nodded.

"Blake, why would you think that we'd forget about you?" Jazmine asked, Blake looked at his mom.

"Because I won't be the miracle child anymore. You'll have a new one to care about and show all the love and affection." Blake said, Jazmjne felt her heart break for her son.

"Baby, we will never forget about you." Jazmine whispered, she wiped the tears off her sons face.

"I hope it's a girl." Astrid said, Jazmine chuckled and smiled.

"I do too." She said, Astrid smiled at her mom and Elijah started driving again.

"I hope it's a girl too." Elijah said, Jazmjne grinned and held his hand tightly.

"Yeah, only because you think she'll be a daddy's girl." Jazmine said, Elijah grinned at his wife.

"Well yeah, you're Blake's favorite." Elijah said, he heard Blake's small chuckle that made him smile.

"Well only because you were gone for so long." Blake said, Elijah's smile dropped partly.

"I'm sorry bub, I should've never left. But I know you're mom told you stories about me. I heard them." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled softly and kissed Elijah's wedding ring.

"I love you." She whispered, Elijah looked over at her and smiled.

"I love you." He whispered, Jazmine leaned her head back and set Elijah's hand on her stomach.

"She'll most likely will be a daddy's girl." Jazmine whispered, Elijah chuckled and nodded.

"I hope so." He mumbled, Jazmjne grinned and put her hand on his thigh, giving it a small squeeze.