16.

When Elijah got back he made them ice cream sundays and watched friends all night.

Obviously Jazmine always got up to change her tampon but he didn't care, to be honest he was glad because it was just her being human.

While she was in the bathroom he got a text from his brother.

Niklaus🤡

We are having dinner with the Salvatore's tomorrow night.

Elijah sighed and looked up at the bathroom door, another text was sent.

Also bring Jaz if you want.

Elijah growled at nickname but her got over it quickly, he had to understand that his girlfriend and his brother became 'friends' while he was daggered.

Okay, I will bring Jazmine.

He texted back and shut his phone off before standing up and walking to the bathroom, What is taking her so long? He asked himself and opened the door.

Jazmine's bloody clothes were on the floor and she was in the shower. Apparently he didn't even hear the shower turn on.

"Everything okay?" He questioned her lightly.

"Yeah, i- uh." She stuttered. "I bleed through the tampon and it got OK my clothes okay?!" She sighed frustrated and continued washing herself.

"O-okay." Elijah said and unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and his shirt. He opened the glass door and got in with his girlfriend.

"Wha-" Elijah shushed her and hugged her underneath the water while placing kisses on her hair. Jazmine hugged back and instantly calmed down, she kissed his chest and sighed.

"Its gonna be okay." Elijah said and pecked her lips before letting go and washing his hair.

"I know, its just so embarrassing." She mumbled and he chuckled at his girlfriend, Jazmine looked at him annoyed.

"No, its not babe. Your human it happens and it's fine." Elijah said and kissed her forehead before rinsing his hair out.

"Okay." Jazmine said as she grabbed the conditioner and poured some in her hand and reached up to wash his hair.

Elijah backed up confused. But Jazmine reached up and started massaging the conditioner in his head slightly pulling his hair.

"Dont start something you can't finish." He growled before groaning because of how good it felt.

"Too bad I'm on my period." She mumbled but that didn't stop him, he grabbed her and slammed her against the tile and kissed her roughly while bucking his hips in hers.

Jazmine moaned quietly and started pulling his hair slightly before pulling away.

"I can't." She said and walked out of the shower.

Elijah sighed and looked down, he was fully hard. "Why." He whispered looking up at the ceiling obviously talking to God or something.

Jazmine was changing when she heard soft grunts, she turned red and listened more. It was Elijah, she clenched her thighs together and sighed, the sounds coming from him has like heaven to her. She slid down the wall keeping her thighs clenched, before she stood up and put in a long shirt and boots shorts.

Jazmine was laying on the bed thighs clenched while listening to her boyfriends soft moans. On his last loud on she clenched her thighs together tight enough that she moaned softly. When the door opened she put her legs down and saw her boyfriend looking at her.