28⚜

Jazmine layed awake, rubbing her ring finger, trying to remember that this is real.

That she is Jazmine Mikealson. A trybrid.

It didn't feel real, nothing felt real without Astrid. Because if this life was real, why couldn't she have her daughter with her.

And why was everyone trying to kill Astrid. She's not an abomination. She's just like her mom, a witch, a werewolf and a vampire.

But no one is trying to kill Jazmine, so why are they going after the 4 month old baby?

Jazmine slipped put of bed carefully and tied a robe over her naked body. She walked into the bathroom and looked in the reflection.

She just wanted her daughter. If she has her daughter everything would be alright.

Jazmine felt the tears in her eyes, she sniffled and wiped her eyes. Jazmine carefully sat against the sink and cried in her hand. Trying to be quiet as Elijah- her husband slept.

But she knew he would wake up sooner or later in a empty bed. Jazmine tried her best to stay quiet, she really did.

"Jaz?" Elijah softly called as he sat up and looked around. "Baby?" He asked, Jazmine sniffed and looked up to the door.

"I'm in the bathroom love. I'll be out in a sec." She called back, she hears Elijah mumble and 'okay.'

Jazmine stood up and leaned over the sink, she splashed water on her face before drying her face and walking out of the bathroom.

Elijah was leaning against the bed frame, half of his body was covered and the other half was bare.

Jazmine could see from his waist line up, and she only just now realized how truly gorgeous he was in the moonlight.

"Hi." She mumbled and she crawled in bed and cuddled into his side. Elijah's hand immediately went to her hip and squeezed it softly.

"Everything alright, baby?" He asked softly, Jazmine chuckled.

He knows everything doesn't he?

"Yeah I'm fine." She lied, Elijah scooted down and turned to look at her, her eyes were puffy and red and her cheeks were slightly swollen.

"Baby, somethings wrong. You've been crying." Elijah whispered, he cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Tell me what's bothering you, my love." He whispered, Jazmine's eyes filled with tears again.

"I miss her. It doesn't feel real without her. None of this feels right if I can't have my baby." Jazmine whispered, the tone I'm her voice sent chills down Elijah's back.

"Oh baby. I know you miss her." Elijah whispered, he pressed her closely to his chest and hugged her as she cried. "We'll see her soon. You'll get to hold your baby, it's gonna be okay." Elijah said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I miss her so much." Jazmine's voice cracked as she cried.

"I know baby, I miss her too." He mumbled, he held tighter onto Jazmjne as she cried. "It's gonna be okay. I'm here for you, I love you Jazmine." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She mumbled, Elijah kissed her head and watched as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight my love." He mumbled, she immediately fell asleep in his embrace. "I'll do everything to get your babygirl back." He whispered staring at her, his own heart breaking for her.

She saw her baby for like two hours after she saved her from the witches than we took her away.

Elijah thought, he so badly wanted to hold his niece's and tell her he loves them. Although he was jealous at first for not being able to have his own baby with Jazmine.