18.

After Elijah and Jazmine went home they immediately fell asleep, Jazmine was laying on top of her boyfriend in one of his shirts.

Jamine felt safe in his arms, she felt lived and cared for. Suddenly she felt as if nothing could ever go wrong.

But she was wrong.

Jazmine woke up to her phone buzzing, she groaned and sat up grabbing her phone, it was Elena.

Elena

I lied to Elijah about his mom.

I dont know what to do.

Jazmine I need you to wake up.

Jazmine he doesn't deserve to die we only wanted Klaus to die.

Jazz!

Jazmine stared at her phone, she didnt know what to say, who doesn't deserve to die? She questioned herself.

Who?

Jazmjne texted and stared at her phone waiting for a response but as soon as the text came all her breath was knocked out of her.

Elijah.

She started heavily breathing, panic attack. She thought and tried to calm herself down but that didn't work, she didn't want to wake up Elijah but she already did.

"Baby?" He softly questioned and sat up, after seeing her state he immediately grabbed her hands and stared in her eyes telling her to take deep breaths.

"I-I-" She stuttered and started crying, Elijah wrapped his arms around him but something caught his attention. The mention of his name in her phone.

Elijah grabbed the phone and scrolled up to where Elena started texting, he wasn't shocked he had a feeling she lied but it affected Jazmine alot.

"Baby, its okay we'll work this out." He whispered as he rocked her.

"I-I can't l-lose y-you." She stuttered through sobs, she couldn't loose him she would go nuts if she did.

"And you wont." He whispered and kissed her forehead gently.

"P-please d-dont l-l-leave m-m-me." She said through sobs, ut even hurt her to think about him leaving or her loosing him.

"I'm right here baby and I'm not going anywhere without you." He stated softly and kissed her head.

"I love you." She whispered to him, Elijah smiled and grabbed her chin lightly and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you more darling." He said and kissed her again.

__

Jazmine woke up in Elijah's arms, his chest was rising and falling with his breathing while he was asleep.

She looked over to her side of the bed and saw her phone, she carefully moved and picked ut up, she got two new messages from Elena and one from Katherine.

Kat♡

I'm not gonna be back for a while sorry Jaz. :(

Over the time Elijah was daggered she talked to Katherine over the phone every night, she was a really juice person once you got to meet her.

Jazmine sighed and looked at her boyfriend who was just starting to wake up.

That sucks ass, I was really looking forward to seeing you Kat. :(