50⚜

Hey guys!! I'm feeling alot better so here's an update!

Jazmine and Klaus were sitting on the couch talking about the Hollow.

"So it only wants Hope?" Jazmine asked, Klaus sighed and set his drink down.

"Yeah it seems that way. It didn't go for Blake, or Astrid." Klaus said breathing in deeply, Jazmine nods and looks over at him.

"Hey, it'll be fine. She'll be okay." Jazmine says putting her hand on her knee.

"Yeah I know. Just worried." Klaus says, he puts his hand on top of Jazmine's and squeezes it.

"I know. Me too." She whispers, staring at her empty glass of wine. "Did we really drink that whole bottle?!" She asked staring at the empty bottle, Klaus started laughing.

"Y-yeah we did!" He says breathlessly, Jazmine smiles and looks up at him. "You're so beautiful." Klaus whispers, staring at her.

"Thanks." Jazmine whispers, staring g right back at him.

Klaus moves closer to Jazmine and cups her face, not breaking eye contact, as he leans in and almost touches her lips Elijah slowly walks in and stares at them.

"I'm married." Jazmine breathes out, Klaus nods.

"And I love Hayley." Klaus says, Jazmine nods and breaks eye contact.

"I already fucked up once, I'm not doing it again." Jazmine whispers, Klaus nods and presses his lips to her forehead gently before pulling away.

"I'll be in my room. Goodnight love." Klaus says, Jazmine smiles up at him.

"Goodnight Niklaus." She says smiling, Klaus stands up and turns around, his eyes widen but cast down. "Klaus?" Jazmine whispers, she whips her head around and see Elijah standing there.

"Brother, wife. Finally I'm noticed." Elijah seethes out, his eyes hardening and watering.

"Elijah-" Jazmine stands up and stares at him, Elijah looks over at her.

"I did everything for you." Elijah breathes out, shaking his head.

Jazmine stands frozen, staring at him with watery eyes. "You left me." She whispers, Elijah looks at Klaus than her.

"You already slept with someone! What more do you want from me?!" Elijah yells, walking forward.

"I want you to look at me the way you look at Hayley!" Jazmine yells, tears falling down her face.

"Don't bring Hayley-" Elijah starts but Jazmine cuts him off.

"She's already in this! I haven't seen! Or talked to you, since yesterday morning! You've been with her all fucking day!" Jazmine yells, she looks over at Klaus. "He's been with me." Jazmine says, her own heart breaking at the thought of Elijah and Hayley.

"I've been trying to keep my niece safe!" Elijah tells her, he looks over at Klaus. "While you guys sit here and flirt!" He yells, Jazmine fliches and stares at him.

"You haven't changed one bit, have you?" Jazmine asks, shaking her head before she walks off.

"Don't walk away from me Jazmine Mikealson!" Elijah yells, Jazmine turns around and stares at him with watering eyes.

"I'll do whatever the damn well I please." Jazmine growls, Elijah moves forward and grabs her hand dragging her back.

"Don't you fucking growl at me, Jazmine. I am you're husband!" Elijah yells in her face, Jazmine stares at him with wide eyes.

"Than act like one! All we've done since you've gotten bac is fuck! We don't even talk anymore!" Jazmine yells shoving his chest, she has tears running down her face. "Is that all I'm good for? A good fuck?! Than you can run off with Hayley and fuck her too?!" She yells, shoving him back harshly.

"I don't love Hayley! I love you God damn it! It's always been you, Jazmine! Can't you see how helplessly in love I am with you?!" Elijah yells, he grabs her hands and puts them on his chest. "Bloody hell Jazmine, it will always be you! And I don't use you for fucking. Hell, even if we didn't fuck, I'd still be with you're stupid ass, because I love you!" Elijah yells, Jazmine stares at him with wide watering eyes.

"Now I'm stupid?!" She asks pushing away from him, Elijah growls and brings her back.

"Why do you only here the bad things?! Why don't you belive that you deserve love?!" Elijah asks as he cups her face, Jazmine breathes harshly and stares at him.

"Because I don't. I don't deserve you either Elijah. I've fucked up so many times. But- I just can't loose you." She laughs painfully. "Caue if I loose you, I'll be nothing, no one. Because you make me who I am. And I'm just me." Jazmine breathes out, Elijah stares at her with the most adoring look ever.

"You aren't just you Jazmine, you're an amazing mother, and wife. Even if you fuck up. And I love you so much. And we deserve eachother. And I need you, Jazmine. Can't you see that?" Elijah whispers, he wipes away the fallen tears on her cheeks. "I need you so much, and it's always gonna be you. Not Hayley, not anyone else." Elijah says breathlessly, his chest heaving up and down.

"Promise?" She whispers, Elijah smiles and nods.

"I promise with all my life, that it's always gonna be you." Elijah says, Jazmine smiles and lays her head on his chest.

"I promise with all my life, it's always gonna be you, Elijah. Not Klaus, not anyone else." Jazmine whispers, Elijah turns his head to see that Klaus is gone.

"I will love you until the moon turns upside down, Jazmine Mikealson." Elijah whispers, Jazmine smiles and looks up at him.

"I will love you until the moon turns upside down, Elijah Mikealson." She whispers back, Elijah smiles and leans down to softly kiss her.

"If it will make you feel better, I will not be alone with Hayley." Elijah whispers, Jazmine smiles.

"I won't be alone with Klaus anymore." Jazmine whispers, Elijah smiles and kisses her again.

"I love you." Elinah breathes against her lips, Jazmine smiles and kisses him again.

"I love you." Jazmine whispers, Elijah smiles and picks her up.

"Till the moon turns upside down." They both finish, with bright smiles on their faces.

"I'm sorry love." Elijah whispers, Jazmine smiles.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have done that." Jazmine says, Elijah smiles and kisses her.

"I forgive you, baby." Elijah breathes out, Jazmine smiles and lays her head down on his chest.

"I forgive you too." Jazmine says, chuckling under her breath.