34⚜

-Time skip bc I'm lazy-

"Where are we going Klaus?" Jazmine asks for the eighth time.

"You'll see." Klaus replies, Jazmine sighs and looks out the window.

"You okay Hayley?" Klaus asks, Hayley nods but doesn't say anything. "Talk to me." He glances at her through the mirror.

"About what Klaus?" Hayley asks, Klaus sighs.

"Anything, I don't care, just talk love." Klaus replies, Hayley sighs and looks out the window. "Fine. Don't." Klaus growls, Jazmine looks over at him.

"Klaus, leave her alone, she misses-" Jazmine started but Klaus cut her off.

"I miss her too! But I'm not ignoring everyone!" Klaus yells, Hayley's head snaps to him.

"You haven't even talked about her." Hayley hisses, Klaus growls and looks at her.

"Maybe because I'd rather not think about my daughter thats not with me!" Klaus says, Jazmine glances at him.

"Daughter's, Nik.." She whispers, Klaus looks at her and his eyes soften.

"Jazmine-" Klaus starts but Jazmine shakes her head.

"You have two daughter's, Nik. Not one, two. You can't forget about Astrid." She mumbles, Klaus sighs and holds her hand.

"I'm not forgetting about her." Klaus says, Jazmine looks at him.

"When you talk about your kids, do you say daughter or daughter's?" She asks, Klaus looks back at the road. "Of course you wouldn't think about Astrid." Jazmine says, she rips her hand from Klaus and turns away.

"Of course I think about her, Jazmine! I don't even talk about Hope, and when I do, I talk about Astrid." Klaus says, his hands turn white from gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I've only heard you talk about Hope. But it's okay, you didn't want Astrid anyway." Jazmine growls, Klaus's head snaps to her and he growls loudly before pulling over.

"Don't say that!" He yells, Jazmine gets out and slams the door.

Klaus does the same and stands infront of her, Jazmine has tears in her eyes but her eyes are gold.

"I love Astrid, and don't you dare think I don't. And none of us wanted a baby! Let alone two, but I fucked up, okay? And now I have two beautiful baby girls." Klaus says, Jazmine scoffs and looks at him.

"You were too busy holding Hope to even look at Astrid." Jazmine says, Klaus's eyes widened before he let put a growl.

"Why won't you belive me?!" Klaus yells, Jazmine shoves him back.

"You don't even talk about her. You always talk about Hope! I've never seen you in the nursery, o-or even looking at the picture of her on the wall, but you carry around a picture of Hope! Why won't you look at your daughter?!" Jazmine yells, Klaus grabs her hands and stop her.

"Stop hitting me!" Klaus yells, his hand reaches around and pulls out a picture. "Here, look, it's Astrid." He says, shoving it in her hands.