61⚜

When they got home Jazmine started to make dinner, she was excited about her kids being home.

"Mum what's for dinner?" Astrid asked as she walked in, Jazmine smiled at her daughter.

"Um steak and salad." Jazmine said, Astrid grinned and jumped up and down.

"That's my favorite!" She said excitedly, Jazmine chuckled and looked over at Elijah.

"It's you're dad's too." Jazmine said, Elijah smiled and picked up Blake, who was playing with his cars on the ground. "Dinners almost done, will you set the table Eli?" Jazmine asked, Elijah nodded and stood up.

Jazmine started plating the salad, she put ranch on Elijah's and hers, and some vinaigrette on the kids.

She than cut up the steak and out it on the kids plate, she walked over to the table and set the plates down.

Jazmine grabbed her plate and Elijah's plate and walked back over to the table. Elijah smiled, and kissed Jazmine.

"Thanks love." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled and nodded.

"Thanks mum." The kids said together, Jazmine laughed and stared at them.

"You're welcome baby's." She said, she sat down next to Elijah and started eating.

A knock on the door interrupted them, Jazmine stood up and walked over to the door, when she opened the door she saw her dad standing there.

"Please Jazmine, let me explain, you can't shut me out." He begged, Jazmine stared at him with tears in her eyes.

"You died dad, infront of me, I don't know how you turned. But I watched you get shot, I watched you're lifeless body fall to the ground, you don't get to come back into my life almost seven years later!" Jazmine raised her voice, her dad looked down and shifted on his feet.

"I know, but you couldn't know about the supernatural that time, I wanted to keep you from it." Her dad said, Jazmine scoffed at stared at him.

"Do you know what I am? I'm a tribrid dad, I'm a werewolf, witch, and vampire. And I'm pregnant, I don't need you anymore. You died, I grived you, and I moved on. Now you need to." Jazmine said, a tear slowly fell down her face.

"Jazmine, please don't do this. You were seventeen, I couldn't tell you. I had to protect you!" Her dad yelled, Jazmine flinched and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell." He whispered, Jazmine sighed and looked at her dad.

"I think it's time for you to go." Elijah's voice came out of nowhere, her dad looked at him.

"You didn't tell her Elijah." Jack spat out, Elijah looked down and Jazmine looked between them in confusion.

"Tell me what?" She asked, Jack laughed and shook his head.

"Fuck me, I'm so glad I didn't miss this." (I had to, it fit perfectly.) Jack said, Jazmine looked at her husband confused.

"Eli?" She whispered, Elijah looked at her than her dad.

"I turned you're dad, Jazmine. I've been giving him my blood when you were around thirteen or fourteen." Elijah said, Jazmine stared at him with sadness in her eyes.

"You knew?" She asked, her voice cracked, her eyes started to burn as she held back the tears.

"Jazmine. I-" Elijah started but Jazmine cut him off quickly.

"You knew he was alive, and you didn't tell me?" Jazmine whispered, completely heartbroken, Elijah looked at Jack.

"I told him not to tell you Jaz. I thought he would've by now though." Jack said, Jazmine shook her head and looked at her dad and husband.

"Fuck you, fuck both of you." She said angerly, Jazmine walked away from them and ran upstairs.

She quickly packed a few pairs of clothes to wear, while tears were running down her face.

"Jazmine." Elijah whispered, Jazmine ignored him and grabbed her bag before walking out.

She walked into Astrid's room and packed some of her clothes quickly, she looked at Elijah.

"We're going to go see Klaus." She said, her voice broke at the end, Elijah looked down. "Blake can stay with you, since he's yours and I can't take him." Jazmine said, she vampire sped downstairs. "Astrid, come on." She called, Astrid ran to her mom.

"Mum?" Blake whispered, Jazmine didn't even look at him as she walked out. "Mum?!" He yelled, he ran forward and grabbed her hand. "Mum, what's wrong?" He asked, tears were starting to fall from his eyes.

"Elijah, get Blake please." Jazmine said, Blake started shaking his head.

"No! Mum! No!" He screamed when his dad grabbed him, Jazmine's heart broke even more. "Don't leave me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry mum! Please! Please!" He begged, sobbing on the floor with his dad holding him.

"I'm sorry Blake." Jazmine whispered, Blake let out a loud sob breaking his dad and his mom even more.

"Mum! Mum! Please, don't leave me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He cried, Jazmine turned around and looked at her son, who was sobbing on the floor.

She put down the bags and ran forward, Blake collapsed in his mom's arms sobbing.

"I'm sorry my little bear." Jazmine whispered, Blake cried on his mom's shoulder.

"Why are you leaving me?" He whispered, Jazmine let the tears in her eyes fall down her cheeks.

"I need to get away for a little Blake, I'll be back soon. I promise." Jazmine whispered, she pulled back and wiped the tears from her sons cheeks. "I love you, I love you so much Blake." Jazmine whispered, Blake nodded and hiccupped.

"I love you too mum." He whispered, his red eyes getting watery again.

"It's not a goodbye, just a 'see you soon.'" Jazmine whispered, Blake nodded and hugged his mom one more time.

"See you soon mum." He whispered, Elijah bent down and picked up his son, his own tears leaking from his eyes.

"I love you Jazmine." He whispered, Jazmine smiled slightly before standing up.

"I know." She whispered, she turned around and grabbed the bags. "I love you too." She whispered, Elijah hears it and looked down sadly. "I'll see you guys soon." She said before closing the door.

_________

Bro that hurt me to write! Poor Blakey! 💔😭