2.⚜

Klaus is running through a street. Elijah catches up with him.

"Niklaus." Elijah says.

"It's a trick, Elijah." Klaus says.

"No, brother. It's gift. It's your chance - it's our chance." Elijah states hopefully.

"To what?" Klaus asks.

"To start over. Take back everything we lost, everything that was taken from us. Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. Our family was ruined - we were ruined. And since then, all that you have ever wanted - all that we have ever wanted was a family." Elijah says.

"I will not be manipulated." Klaus says.

Klaus turns away but Elijah vamp-speeds over to block his way.

"So they're manipulating you. So what? With them, Jazmine and Hayley their children - your children - live." Elijah says.

"I'm gonna kill every last one of them." Klaus growls.

He shoves Elijah and turns away, but once again Elijah vampire-speeds over and blocks him.

"And then what? Then you return to Mystic Falls to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?" Elijah asks.

"People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. What will this child offer me? Will it guarantee me power? I have to go back for Caroline." He states.

"Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty - that's power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us, the Original family, and we remain together, always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So save these girls. Save your children." Elijah says hopefully.

Elijah has placed a hand on Klaus' shoulder. Klaus brings his own hand to Elijah's neck in a brotherly gesture.

"No." Klaus whispers.

Klaus walks away.

__

The witches are in the mausoleum, talking.

"Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done." Sophie says

"And the solution is to bring in more vampires?" Ahnes asks.

"These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals." Sophie says.

"What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" Agnes asks.

Elijah appears, leaning on the wall.

"She can't. I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question: What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Elijah asks