33⚜

When Elijah got home he didn't have a smile on his face, and he barely glanced at Jazmine, making her upset and worried.

"Elijah Mikealson. If you don't tell me what the hell-" Jazmine started to say but Elijah cut her off.

"Gianna kissed me." He blurted out, Jazmine looked up at him with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked quietly, Elijah shook his head and walked to her but she stepped back.

"Don't step back, baby." He whispered hurt flashing in his eyes.

"Did you kiss her back?" Jazmine asked looking at him, Elijah immediately started shaking his head.

"No. I didn't kiss her back." He said looking I'm her eyes, Jazmine felt relief flood in her.

Her eyes flashed gold and she looked up at Elijah, his eyes widened and he immediately started shaking his head.

"No. Jazmine, don't." He said camly, but Jazmine took off.

When she got to Marcel's apparent she immediately found Gianna in the kitchen.

When their eyes met Gianna's widened and she gasped, she vamp sped by her but Jazmine was quicker and pinned her on the wall.

Gianna's hand went through Jazmine's chest and Jazmine did the same, Elijah was I'm the back watching with wife eyes.

"You wouldn't." Jazmine gasped out, Gianna smirked. "I'm pregnant. And he wouldn't go for you if you killed me, you'd be dead in a heart beat." Jazmine said, glancing at Elijah, who growled at Gianna.

Gianna took her hand out and stared at Jazmine in defeat. Jazmine smirked and gripped her heart, tightly, Gianna gasped and looked at Elijah.

"Help me." She gasped out, Elijah looked at Jazmine and back at Gianna.

"You dug yourself a whole when you kissed me." Elijah said, he kept his eyes on his wife. "Jazmine, you wouldn't kill her. Not because of this." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled and looked at her husband.

"Your right." Jazmine shrugged, she took her hear out and snapped her neck. "But she's dead temporarily." Jazmine said, Elijah shook his head and looped his arm around her waist.

Jazmine stopped and grabbed her stomach, she gasped out and looked at Elijah.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked, panicked.

Jazmine nodded and shook it off, she didn't have a good feeling about the pain but she didn't know what else to do.

"I'm okay." Jazmine whispered, Elijah nodded and kissed her head.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you are when your mad?" Elijah asked, smirking, Jazmine shook her head no.

"No. Never." She said, Elijah kissed her quickly.

"Well, you looked hot as fuck." He said, Jazmine gasped and looked at Elijah.

"Did you just- what have you done with my husband?" She asked, gaping at him, Elijah laughed and shoved her softly.

"I cuss." He said, Jazmine looked at him.

"When?" She asked, Elijah frowned and looked at her.

"I don't cuss." He said, Jazmine nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I'm tired." She complained, Elijah smiled and picked her up bridal style before walking in the compound.

When they got home Jazmine was asleep, Elijah put her in bed and changed into a T-shirt and boxers before climbing into bed with her.

He kissed her stomach and rubbed it while he fell asleep with the love of his life, and baby.