51⚜

In the morning Jazmine woke up to yelling, she walked down stairs and saw Elijah and Klaus fighting.

"She's my wife!" Elijah yelled, throwing him across the room.

"I was drunk! It was a mistake!" Klaus yelled back, standing up.

"It doesn't matter! What about Hayley?! Don't you love her?!" Elijah asked, Blake, Astrid and Hope stayed hidden behind Jazmine, shaking and crying in fear.

"Of course I love her!" Klaus yelled, his eyes turning gold.

"Stop! Stop it right fucking now!" Jazmine screamed, Elijah and Klaus looked over at her. "You're kids Nik! Do you see them?!" She yelled angerly, stepping aside to let them see the crying kids.

Astrid was hiding in Blake's shoulder and crying softly, as Hope ran back to Jazmine and hugged her tightly.

"You guy's are adults. Elijah, we dealt with this yesterday, we were both drunk. And nothing happened." Jazmine growled, Blake looked up at his dad with fear in his eyes.

"Blake-" Elijah tried to call for hik but Blake ran to his mother and stared at Elijah with wide eyes.

"Astrid, c'mere." Klaus called gently, crouching down, Astrid looked up at her mum than her dad.

"D-daddy, I'm scared though." She whispered, Klaus looked down.

"Of what?" He asked, Astrid looked back at her dad, than her uncle.

"Of you and uncle Elijah." She whispered, but little did she know that those words broke her dad's heart. "Start acting like my dad." She said harshly before walking up stairs.

Jazmine set Hope down, and nodded at her, Hope ran upstairs to her sister's room. Leaving Blake with his mum, uncle and dad.

"Blake, I'm so sorry." Elijah whispered, Blake looked up at his dad and shook his head before looking down and walking away.

"Leave them be." Jazmine growled, as both men tried to go upstairs. "They need time to process what just happened. And you two, are going to talk not fight. For fucks sake, really?" She asked esxperated.

"He started it." Klaus said quickly, Elijah growled and looked at him.

"You almost kissed my wife!" Elijah yelled, Jazmine growled loudly and looked at him.

"It. Didn't. Happen. Get over it!" Jazmine yelled, her eyes turing gold, and veins started coming out from under her eyes. "You guys are acting like children. Elijah, if you want to call me you're wife, start fucking acting like one. You're right, I'm you're wife, not Hayley! Klaus, if you love Hayley so much, go apoligize. Now!" She yelled, Klaus ran upstairs and walked into Hayley's room leaving the married couple alone.

"It almost happened. That's what matters, you thought of cheating on me again. And what else do you want me to do?! We're stuck in this house!" Elijah yelled, looking at her with watery eyes.

"I want you to act like I'm not just some slut you can fuck than leave." Jazmine choked out, Elijah stared at her with wide eyes. "I'm you're wife. And we are in love! It's not a one night stand Elijah, I love you!" She yelled, a tear escaping her eyes.

"I love you." Elijah whispered, she shook her head.

"No you don't." She whispered, Elijah looked up at her. "Not like you used to atleast." She whispered, she wiped at her eyes before walking away with her shoulders shaking as she cried.

"Don't leave me." Elijah whispered, Jazmine stopped and stared at him.

Elijah had a few tears running down his cheeks, he looked down and sucked in a breath. "You're not a slut, you're my wife. And I'll start treating you like one, I swear, and I'm sorry for making you feel any less than what you really are, I love you so much Jazmine, trust me, I do. When I took those vows, I knew there'd be ups and downs, I knew there'd be rough patches, and we were bound to fight. But I love you, and I need you more than you think. I need you so much Jazmine, I don't know what I'd do without you, you gave me something no one else could, you love me more than anyone in this world. More than any love, I've ever had. I'm so helplessly in love with you, I'd drop everything just to be with you. I'd leave with you, just so I can be with the live of my life. I meant it when I said I do that day. And I'll mean it for the rest of my life, nothing could ever change how much I love you, and I will start treating you like a queen. I promise. Just- please don't leave me. And I promise, I will not leave you ever again." Elijah promised, Jazmine looked up at him, while he was talking he got closer and closer to her.

"I would never leave you. I love you too much to do that. And I'd come right back in a heartbeat just so I could see that smile of yours, hear you're laugh, kiss you, and have more kids with you. I don't want anyone else Elijah. You are my soul mate." Jazmine said, she than leaned up, grabbed his face and kissed him.

Elijah tightly closed his eyes and kissed her back, he used his hands to wipe away her fallen tears, as she did his.

"I love you." Elijah mumbled, Jazmine smiled and kissed him harder.

"I love you." She mumbled back, Elijah's hands held her waist and brought her closer to him.

"Till the moon turns upside down." Elijah whispered in her ear, Jazmine hugged him tightly and cried lightly on his shoulders.

"T-till the m-moon turns up-upside down." She cried, tightening her hold on him.