2.

Jazmine woke up and looked around. Another nightmare about her dad, she sighed and walked to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and ran a hand through her long brown hair.

She undressed herself and hopped in the shower. She hoped the horlt water would make it better but she kept seeing Trevor's dead head on the ground. She wanted to forget everything, she didnt want to know about vampires or witches, she wanted to be like a normal person. But her town has vampires, and witches so that's not gonna happen.

She grabbed her coconut milk shampoo and poured some in her hair. Still when she closed her eyes she'd see Trevor. She washed her body and got out, she walked to her closet and grabbed something to wear today.

 She washed her body and got out, she walked to her closet and grabbed something to wear today

She walked downstairs and saw her step mom on the couch with vodka bottles around her. Jazmine rolled her eyes and got to work, she threw away all the garbage and bottles and put a blanket over her. She grabbed her keys and went to start her car.

She was driving to school when she thought she saw Elijah, she looked back and he wasn't there. She must be seeing things, Damon killed Elijah, Elijah is dead.

She parked in her parking spot and grabbed her bag, she opened the door and saw Bonnie standing there, she jumped back and looked at her confused.

"Sorry, Elena wanted me to check on you, she can't leave the house and Stefan is stuck in a tomb. So how are you?" Bonnie asked.

"Im fine. How is Stefan stuck in a tomb?" Jazmine replied.

"The tomb is spelled. If a vampire goes in, it can't get out. We had Katherine in there but Jeremy had to go in there and get the moonstone so Stefan went in there and saved him." Bonnie explained.

"That sucks." Jazmine said.

"Yup, and Elena went on a suicide mission yesterday."  Bonnie said.

"Yesterday we got home from being kidnapped." Jazmine said confused.

"No, that was the day before yesterday. Are you sure your okay?" Bonnie asked.

"I must have slept all day yesterday." Jazmine said and opened her locker.

Her locker had pictures of her and her dad in it, she missed her dad. She wished that her step mom died instead, she knows that's wrong but she's never liked her step mom.

She sighed and put her things in her locker. Bonnie looked at her pictures, she knew what it was like to loose a parent. Her mom left her and never came back.

"I know what it's like to loose a parent." Bonnie said.

Jazmine whipped her head around. "No. You dont." She said and slammed her locker.

"My mum left me when I was three. She never came back." Bonnie said.

"Thats- that's not the same as your dad dying. He died last year, okay? Your mom leaving is not the same as my dad dying." Jazmine snapped and went to the girls bathroom.