62⚜

"Klaus?!" Jazmine yelled when she walked into his new house, Klaus ran down stairs with a smile.

"Daddy!" Astrid yelled, she ran forward and jumped on him, Klaus easily caught her.

"Oh my babygirl." Klaus whispered holding her tightly, the tears in his eyes were visible. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" Klaus asked, Jazmine smiled at him.

"I caught you're scent. And Elijah knew this whole fucking time that my dad was alive, because he turned him! Did you know?" Jazmine asked, Klaus shook his head.

"No, he didn't tell me. Where's Blake??" Klaus asked, Jazmine sighed.

"I couldn't take him because he's Elijah's son. You should've seen the way he cried Klaus, it broke my heart." Jazmine said with tears in her eyes, Klaus walked up to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Jazmine." Klaus said, Jazmine smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you guys so much." He whispered, Astrid giggled.

"I missed you too daddy." She whispered, Jazmine pulled away from the hug and smiled at them.

"I'm gonna call Elijah and talk to Blake, I'll be upstairs." Jazmine said, Klaus nodded and walked away with Astrid.

Jazmine grabbed her phone and called Elijah, he picked up right away. "Jazmine?" He asked, Jazmine smiled with watery eyes.

"Hi ba- Elijah, can I talk to Blake?" She asked, a single tear fell down her face.

"Y-yeah sure. Blake! It's you're mum." Elijah called, Jazmine smiled. "Hi mummy!" Blake's little voice was on the phone.

"Hi baby, I miss you." Jazmine said, she heard Blake laugh.

"I miss you to mum. When are you coming home?" Blake asked, Jazmine chuckled.

"In a few days hun. I'm with uncle Klaus." Jazmine said, she heard Blake gasp.

"Tell him I love him and miss him!!" Blake said excitedly, Jazmine laughed and had tears in her eyes.

"I will baby, can you give the phone back to you're dad? I love you so much." Jazmine said, finally the tears fell.

"I love you too mum. Here's dad." Blake said, Jazmine held her breath.

"Elijah, I'm so sorry." She whispered, she heard Elijah let out a sigh.

"I'm also sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you, I never wanted to hurt you." Elijah told her, Jazmine choked back a sob. "I love you so much Jazzy. And I always will." Elijah told her, Jazmine took a deep breath.

"I love you too Eli. And I always will." She said, Elijah smiled and they both hung up.

"Everything okay love?" Klaus asked when he walked back in, he hears the whole conversation.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Jazmine told him, Klaus nodded and hugged her again. "Astrid?" Jazmine called, Klaus shushed her.

"She's asleep on the couch." Klaus told her, Jazmine nodded and leaned on the wall.

"Oh, okay." Jazmine said, she sat down and Klaus handed her a blood bag, Jazmine gave him a small smile and started to drink it.

"Did you get in a fight with Eli?" Klaus asked, Jazmine nodded and looked at him.

"It was just about my dad." She shrugged, Klaus nodded and turned on the TV.

They sat there for a while, until Astrid woke up and wanted to go out to eat.