20⚜

AN: Huge time skip- sorry ik i'm lazy.

The next week went by slowly for Jazmine. She stayed in her room with Winter, who would not leave her side at all.

Elijah was always gone, doing stuff with Klaus, leaving Jazmine and Hayley out of it.

With Jazmine and Hayley's due date coming soon, they had alot to do, Hayley is with a werewolf from her pack.

His name is Jackson, and they were meant to be together for the sake of their pack.

They haven't decided to get married or not yet, Jazmine thinks she should take it slow, but she also wants Hayley to be happy.

Klaus wasn't happy about Jackson, he disliked him from the moment his eyes fell on him.

He talked to Jazmine about his feelings for her, (AN: Yes I am doing Klayley.) Jazmine thought it was sweet.

While Jazmine was inside, staying safe, Sophie's niece came back to life, she came back with Davina, which the pregnant witch werewolf hybrid knew about, but she didn't know that the other three witches came back.

The three witches are trying to find a way to kill Klaus's kids, everyone kept this from Jazmine because they didn't want her to worry.

Which was fine, she didn't need the extra stress while she is pregnant, Hayley and her are about two months till they give birth.

Klaus and Elijah was getting more and more excited for the date, Hayley and Jazmine already have the nursery done. And it's beautiful, everyone helped, including Jackson, who made Haykey's baby a crib.

You guys choose

The nursery was in the middle of Hayley and Jazmine's room, Hayley still hasn't decided on a name for her's yet, but above Astrid's bed is a 'A' with hearts, Rebekah made it for her

Kol was in a witches body, and is falling in love with Davina, Davina is trying to get him in his original body, but she isn't that strong anymore.