46⚜

The next day, Astrid and Blake agreed on going back, only if his parents stayed safe, which was reasonable.

"Okay, you got everything you need?" Jazmine asked, Blake and Astrid nodded.

"Yes mum." Blake muttered, he than walked to his dad and held his hand. "You ready daddy?" He asked, Elijah looked down at his son.

"Yes, I am. Are you?" Elijah asked, Blake shrugged.

"Yeah I guess." He muttered, Elijah smiled and looked over at his wife and her daughter.

"Than let's go wait in the car for you're mum and sister." He suggested, Blake nodded and the two walked out.

"Okay, Astrid, there's people there that are very mean, they tried to kill you when you were a baby, they wouldn't stop now." Jazmine said, Astrid nodded and looked up at her dad.

"You stay by me or mum the whole time, okay?" Klaus asked, Astrid nodded and looked at Jazmine.

"Can I still hang out with aunty Hayley?" Aatrid asked, Klaus and Jazmine nodded. "What about uncle Elijah?" They both nodded again.

"Just check in with us, okay?" Jazmine asked, Astrid nodded with a small smile.

"Okay, I promise." She whispered, Jazmine and Klaus smiled.

"Okay sweet heart, go get in the car." Klaus said, Astrid nodded and walked away.

"Klaus..I don't know if this is a good idea." Jazmine whispered, Klaus looked at her.

"I wasn't in my casket Jazmine." Klaus whispered, Jazmine looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Jazmine asked, Klaus sighed.

"Marcel kept me locked up in the basement of the compound. He's in there now." Klaus said, Jazmine's eyes widened in horror. "Did you even look in my coffin?" He asked, Jazmine shook her head.

"I-I couldn't. I only said bye to Elijah. I couldn't look at the father of my daughter basically dead." Jazmine whispered, Klaus hugged her and kissed her head.

"It's okay. As long as the kids stay with us at all times, it will be okay Jazmine." Klaus said, Jazmine nodded and hugged him back.

"I know. You're a powerful hybrid, and I'm a tribrid!" Jazmine said, Klaus laughed.

"Yeah, Astrid's fine, she has two of the most powerful supernatural creatures as her parents." Klaus said, Jazmine nodded and pulled away.

"I know. Oh! Caroline's girls, are so gerogus. You should go see her." Jazmine said, smirking a little.

Klaus laughed and looked over at Hayley. "I already got the girl I want." He says, Hayley looks over at them and smiles.

"I know. I was just teasing you." Jazmine laughed, she smiled and walked over to her car, with Elijah, Astrid and Blake.

"You ready to go?" Elijah asked, Jazmine nodded.

"I'm ready." She said, Elijah kissed her hand and pulled out of the driveway. "I love you baby." Elijah whispered, Jazmine smiled over at him.

"I love you too." She said, Elijah looked at her.

"Don't say 'too' it makes me feel like you're just saying because I said it." Elijah said, Jazmine kissed his cheek.

"I love you Elijah." She whispered, Elijah smiled.

"I love you daddy!" Blake shouted, Jazmine and Elijah laughed.

"I love you bubba." Elijah said, he smiled atbhis son through the mirror.

"I love you uncle Elijah!" Astrid said, she smiled at him.

"I love you Astrid." Elijah said, laughing a little.

"My perfect family." Jazmine said, Astrid looked over at her.

"What about sissy, aunt Hayley and dad?" Astrid asked, Jazmine smiled.

"Of course their part of my family, right Astrid?" Jazmine asked, Astrid nodded.

"Right! Are we gonna go to school this year?" Astrid asked, Jazmine sighed and looked out the window.

"I don't know baby." Jazmine said, Astrid frowned.

"Aunty Caroline says it's safe there. And we'll make friends." Blake inputs, Jazmine smiles.

"I know, I have to run it through Klaus. Than register you guys, also, I don't want to let you go yet." Jazmine said, Blake giggled.

"Momma, you have to let us spread out wings!" He says, Jazmine looks down.

"I don't wanna yet." She whispered, Elijah sighed and kissed her hand.

"It's gonna be okay Jazmine." He whispered, Jazmine nodded.

"We'll get you registered in the spring." Jazmine said, Astrid and Blake high fived.

"Yes!" They shouted, Jazmine laughed and reached her hand back to hold her daughter's hand, than Blake's.

"I love you guys." She said, Astrid smiled and kissed her mum's hand.

"We love you mum." Astrid said, Jazmine smiled and pulled her hand back.

Elijah grabbed her hand and kissed it before putting his hand on her thigh and rubbing up and down.

"Wanna get remarried?" Elijah asks, Jazmine looks over at him.

"Why?" She asked, Elijah shrugged.

"So my best man could be our son, and Astrid and Hope can be the flower girls." Elijah answered, Jazmine grinned.

"I'd live to remarry you." Jazmine said, Elijah grinned and squeezed her thigh.

"Great." He smiles, he looks back to see the kids sleeping. "Did you ever- sleep with anyone?" Elijah asks, Jazmine looks over at him. "I mean, I wouldn't be mad. I was gone for a long time." He says, Jazmine looks out the window.

"I did." She whispered, feeling guilty.

Elijah felt his heart break, he looked over at her with sad eyes. "Did it make you feel less lonely?" He asked, Jazmine shook her head.

"No..it didn't." She whispered, she squeezed his hand when she felt a tear running down her face. "And I regret it. It was a drunk mistake, I'm so sorry Elijah." She whispered, Elijah shook hisnhead and stopped the car.

He cupped her face and pulled her in for a kiss, Jazmine kissed back and held his hands that were on her face. "I love you." Elijah whispered, Jazmine let out a sob.

"I love you." She whispered, Elijah kissed her again.

"I forgive you, my love." He whispered against her lips, Jazmine kissed him.

"I don't forgive myself." She said against his lips, Elijah shook his head.

"You should. I was gone, and you were drunk. And we're gonna get remarried and it will be perfect." Elijah said, Jazmine nodded and kissed again.

"Okay." She whispered, Elijah smiled and pulled back, his hand went back back her thigh.