59⚜

The next day Jazmine and Elijah we're booking the beach for the wedding, Jazmine was worried about everything, because of the wedding jitters, which is something she did not have on their first wedding.

"What about the place on our honeymoon?" Elijah asked, Jazmine smiled at the memories.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go down there and compel someone to let us use the beach with no interruptions, unlike last time." Jazmine said, Elijah frowned and looked down.

"Uh never mind, somewhere else." Elijah muttered, not being able to get the image of her being shot out of his head now.

"Baby, it's a nice beach, it was an accident." Jazmine said grabbing his hands, Elijah sighed and looked up at her.

"I know babe, but what if Blake, or Astrid gets shot this time? Or the twins?" Elijah asks, Jazmine frowns and cups his face.

"It'll be okay, no one is gonna ruin this for us." Jazmine whispered to him, Elijah nodded and kissed her.

Jazmine smiled and slowly kissed him back, Elijah's hands went to her waist and he held her tightly.

"Mm, I love you." Jazmine whispered, Elijah smiled at her.

"I love-" Elijah started but was cut off by a pounding on the door.

Jazmine sighed and got up, she walked to the door and opened it, she knew it was a human from the heartbeat.

When the door was open she saw Elena standing there with a baby on her hip, Jazmine sighed.

"Hey, you know how long it took me to find you?" Elena asked with a laugh, Jazmine smiled.

"Yeah, we did that for a reason." Jazmine said, Elena's smile dropped a little.

"Jazmine, can we- um can we start being friends again?" Elena asked, Jazmine laughed and shook her head.

"So you can kill my husband this time?" Jazmine asked, Elena shook her head.

"No, I- uh I was hoping you'd want to meet Stefanie, I thought it'd be good for her to know some of my friends from high-school, some people that knew Stefan while he was alive." Elena told her, Jazmine's smiled dropped at the mention of Stefan.

"Yeah um sure come on in, we're actually planning our wedding, and the kids are at the Salvatore boarding house." Jazmine told her, Elena smiled and walked in.

"This is a nice house, Where's Elijah?" Elijah asked, Jazmine smiled at her husband who was behind Elena.

"Here." Elijah said, Elena jumped and held her baby tighter as she jumped around.

Jazmine and Elijah started laughing at Elena's scared face, Elena laughed and smiled at Elijah.

"It's good to see you Elijah." Elena said, Elijah smiled and nodded.

"It's good to see you too Elena." Elijah said, walking over to go stand by Jazmine.

"So Stefanie, named her after Stefan?" Jazmine asked, Elena nodded with a small smile.

"He deserved it, he risked his life to save Mystic falls." Elena said, Jazmine nodded and grabbed Stefanie. "Ah please be careful she's four months today." Elena told her, Jazmine nodded and smiled at the baby.

"Hi baby Stef, I'm Jazmine." She whispered, bouncing the baby carefully.

"So I heard from Caroline that you have two kids?" Elena asked, Jazmine and Elijaj chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm also pregnant." Jazmine told her, Elena's smile grew wider.

"That's amazing! How?" She asked, Jazmine chuckled.