36⚜

Jazmine's Pov

The next day when I got to the compound, Elijah and Klaus were no where to be found.

I found Hayley and, Hope in her room, she smiled at me and waved me over. I kept a tight grip on Astrid once I saw Jackson, the wolf that is supposed to marry Hayley.

But that's not happening because of Kluas, so they're just friends, I sat down by the bed and smiled politely.

"Hey, Jaz." He said, I nodded and smiled.

"Hey, Jackson." I say, he smiles and looks back at Hope. "Do you know where Elijah is Hayley?" I asked, she shakes her head no and looks up at me.

"They just told me to stay here with Hope, and when you get back to tell me to tell you to stay here." She explained, I nodded and smiled at Astrid.

"Hi babygirl!" I said excitedly, Astrid smiles and pokes my noes. "I love you." I whisper, I kiss her forehead and lay her in a laying down position.

"So how was it at Caroline's?" Hayley asks, I look over at her and smile sadly.

"She was pretty bummed out about Stefan leaving. And we didn't get any sleep because of the twins they have, and Astrid." I say rolling my eye, Hayley and Jackson laugh.

"Yeah, we won't be getting any sleep with them here." Hayley states, I nod and look back down at the sleeping baby.

"But I'm glad we have them back." I mumbled, Hayley smiles and nods.

"Me too. I missed them so much." She said, I smiled and kissed my sleeping baby's head.

"Hey Jackson? Do you mind helping me with Astrid's crib?" I ask, he smiles and stands up.

"Sure." He says, I smike and walk with him into the nursery.

Jackson starts getting out all the stuffed animals and leaving in the kola bear, I layed Astrid down and covered her with a blanket before turning and looking at Jackson.

"Thank you." I say, he nods and we both walk out. "Tell Hayley I'm taking a shower." I tell him, he nods and I walk into the bathroom.

I start the shower and turn the nozzle all the way hot, than I strip myself and get in.

I smile as I feel the hot water hit my back, it feels so good, I can't help but love it. I grab my strawberry sented body wash and start to lather it on me.

I start with my arms, chest and stomach before making my way down. Once I'm down I wash it off, and put on my face scrub, I than wash my hair in the Rosa and lavender shampoo and conditioner I have.

When i get out I grab my towel and wrap it around me before walking out of the bathroom and to my room, I change into some pajamas and smile at myself.