55⚜

"Wait. Marcel is some type of hybrid, and none of ya'll told me?!" Jazmine yelled at the three Mikealsons.

Rebekah nodded looking down, Klaus looked at Astrid and Elijah looked into his wife's eyes.

"We didn't think it would matter." Elijah said shrugging, Jazmine growled and her eyes turned into slits.

"I let my kids next to him!" Jazmine yelled, Klaus sighed.

"He was chained up. It was fine." Klaus said, Jazmine's eyes flickered over to him.

"Of course it's fine to you, because all you care about is Hope! You spend all you're time on her!" Jazmine yelled, Astrid looked down and Hayley glared at her.

"Hope is in danger, and she's his daughter!" Hayley yelled, Jazmine laughed and looked at her.

"Astrid is also his daughter! He can't pretend like he only had one daughter and forget the other one!" Jazmine yelled, she looked over at her daughter to see her having tears falling down her face.

"I-i'm going to bed. Night mum, I love you." Astrid said suddenly, Klaus looked down at her.

"I love you Astrid." Klaus said, Astrid looked at him than walked away. "Did she just-" Klaus went to say something but Jazmine cut him off.

"Now you know how it feels to be ignored." Jazmine growled at him, she walked over to Blake and picked him up. "Come on bub, we're going to bed. You're family are dummies." She said, Blake chuckled.

"Especially Hayley. Thinks she can kiss my dad." Blake scoffs, shaking his head. "Like, um no!" He yelled, Jazmine started laughing.

"That's my boy." She muttered, she hears Hayley mutter something under her breath.

"Yeah, he has you're bitchey attitude too." Hayley muttered, Jazmine growled and set Blake down before walking over to Hayley.

She slammed Hayley against the wall and shoved her hand through her chest, she heard Hope yell but didn't process anything of what she said.

"Do you have a death wish? All I have to do is take you're heart out. You're dead, never get to watch you're precious Hope grow up. Maybe than you'll feel what my husband felt when you took that from him. Putting you're dumbass self in danger, knowing he would save you because I loved you. But I don't think he would save you anymore. Because one day, you are going to die, and you won't get to watch Hope fall in love, or have kids. Because you'll be a dead bitch, and not the kind you are now. And if I'm not the one who killed you, I'll praise whoever did. Talk shit about my son again, and I'll make sure you won't get to watch Hope grow up anymore." Jazmine growls before taking her hand out, she looks at Hope and walks away with her son and husband.

"You okay?" Elijah asks kissing her neck, Jazmine chuckles.

"Yeah, that felt good." Jazmine says smiling, Elijah chuckles and walks to the closet.

"I'm glad." He says, Jazmine starts laughing.

"Yeah, I feel great now." Jazmine smiles, Elijah nods and starts taking his suit off.

Jazmine walks over to her closet and pulls out her pajamas, she looks back at Elijah to see him watching her.

Jazmine smirks and shakes her head, she slowly takes off her shirt and unhooks her bra, she slips the shirt on than takes off her pants and shimmy on the bottoms.

"Jazmine." Elijah groans, Jazmine turns to him and smiles innocently.

"Yes baby?" She asks, Elijah shakes his head and slips off his pants before jumping in bed.

"C'mere." He says, Jazmine slowly walks over to him and smiles.

Jazmine jumps on the bed and crawls over to him, she smirks and straddles his waist.

"You know, I can't remeber the last time I've been on top." Jazmine whispers in his ear, before sucking his skin below it.

Elijah's hands dart up to her waist and squeezes it, she smirks and looks down at him, she could tell by the look in his eyes, that he was already hard, and she could also feel it.

Jazmine slowly pushed her butt down on his ereaction making him groan. "Baby, I haven't even touched you yet." Jazmine says smirking, Elijah looks up at her.

"I was already hard from watching you change." He groans, Jazmine laughs and starts to grind her hips slowly.

Jazmine slowly leans down and tilts his head up to kiss him, Elijah's hands dart up to her face and cups her face.

Jazmine smiles and drags her tounge along his lips, he opens his mouth allowing her access, Jazmine greedily laps her tounge in his mouth, moaning as she does.

Elijah's hands leave her face and grip her butt, Jazmine moans and jolts forward.

"Jazmine, stop teasing." Elijah says in a deep voice, Jazmine looks down at him.

"I'm not teasing. You'll know when I tease you." Jazmine says smirking, Elijah rolls his head and pulls her top off her.

Jazmine gasps and stares at him, Elijah smirks and looks at her chest with a lustful gaze.

"Mom!!" Astrid screams, Jazmine jumps up and runs downstairs to see Astrid being held by Marcel.

"Marcel, let her go please." Jazmine begs, by now everyone is staring at Astrid and Marcel.

"I want you gone. Everything has been fine until you Mikealson's came back." Marcel growls, Astrid looks at her mum and nods.

Jazmine smirks and throws her hands up with Blake, Hope and Astrid. Marcel flys back and slams against the wall.

Astrid runs to her father's open arms and jumps on him, Klaus holds her tightly as Marcel makes a run for it.

Kol than walks inside with a smile.on his face, Jazmine gasps and stares at him.

"Kol." She whispers, Kol looks over at her and smiles.

"Hello darlin'." He says, Jazmine runs up to him and hugs him.

"Mum?" Blake asks, Jazmine looks back at him.

"Kol, this is Elijah and I's son. Blake." She says, Kol smiles.

"Hi Blake. I'm Kol, you're dad's younger brother." Kol says, Blake smiles.

"Hi uncle Kol! I've heard about you from Aunt Davina." Blake says smiling, Kol faintly smiles.

"I'm that great." He says whispering, Blake laughs and smiles at him.

Here's a small update. Sorry I haven't been updating, my sister gave birth to my niece and I love being around her.