45⚜

I forgot Hope was seven, which makes Blake and Asgrid seven, well Blake almost six.

The next day Jazmine wakes up and goes in the kitchen, she screams when she sees a blonde girl, sitting next to a black girl.

"Who the fuck are you?" She growled, her eyes turned gold.

"I'm Freya." The blonde one said, Jazmine looked at her. "And that's Keelin." Freya said, Jazmine backed up.

"And what the hell are you doing in my house?" She asked, Freya looked at her.

"Klaus didn't tell you?" She asked, Jazmine looked around her.

"Uhm.. Elijah?!" She yelled, Elijah was by her side in a second. "Who are they?" She asked, Elijah laughed.

"Freya is my sister and that's a werewolf." Elijah said, Jazmine looked at him

"Wait what? Sister?" She asked, Elijah nodded.

"The one we thought was dead but wasn't." Elijah explained, Jazmine nodded and she looked at Blake who was staring at the girls with a scared look.

"Blake...don't." Jazmine whispered, but Blake already had his hands out.

He yelled and the girls flew out of the house, Blake looked up at his mum and slowly collapsed.

"Blake!" Jazmine screamed, she ran over to him and held him. "Come on, wake up." She whispered, she but her wrist and fed him her blood.

"Oh my god." Elijah said with wide eyes, Blake started coughing.

"Ow." He muttered, Elijah walked to him and held him tight.

"Are you okay Blake?" Elijah asked, Blake looked back outside and his eyes squinted.

"Who are they?" Blake asked, Elijah looked back.

"That's your aunt Freya and Keelin." Elijah said, Blake frowned.

"Oh." He said, he got out of his dad's grip and walked into his room.

"What the hell is that?" Keelin asked, Jazmine growled and stared at her.

"That's my son." Jazmine spat put, Keelin looked at her.

"But aren't you married to Elijah?" She asked, Jazmine groaned.

"Where's my daughter?" She asked, she ran outside and saw Klaus, Astrid and Hope playing.

"Astrid!" Jazmine called, Astrid looked up and smiled.

"Mummy! Come here!" Astrid yelled, Jazmine ran to them.

"What's up?" She asked, Astrid lifted up a painting.

There was three hands on it, and under where the names, Astrid Mikealson, Hope Mikealson and Klaus Mikealson. Jazmine smiled.

"It's beautiful. Are you gonna hang it up?" She asked her daughter, who nodded.

"Yeah! Hope even has one!" Astrid said, Hope looked up at Jazmine and smiled.

"That's great guy's." Jazmine said, Astrid nodded.

"Dad said you wouldn't be up because you had a long night." Astrid said as she started painting, Jazmine's eyes widened and she looked at Klaus to see him chuckling.

She hit the back of his head hard causing him to wince and smiled at Jazmine. "Oh, yeah." Jazmine whispered, she glared at Klaus and walked home.

She stepped inside her room and frowned at Elijah, who was packing her things.

"What are you doing?" She asked, Elijah looked back at her.

"We're going back to New Orleans." Elijah said, Jazmine shook her head.

"No, we're not. We've kept Astrid, Hope and Blake safe here. There's no reason to put them in more risk." Jazmine said placing her things back.

"Don't argue with me right now." Elijah growled, he put all of her things in bags and suit cases.

"I'm not leaving." Jazmine said, Elijah stared at her.

"Fine. Stay here. But I'm taking Blake." He said, Jazmine growled and closed the door, she whipped her hand and muttered a spell.

"Like hell you are." She said, Elijah huffed and sat down.

"Jazmine. We need to go. Klaus wants to get payback on Marcel for what he did!" Elijah yelled, Jazmine looked at him.

"Are you sure that he wants to. Not you? I mean, you did miss the birth of your son. Five years of his life." Jazmine said, Elijah looked at her and glared.

"Shut up." He whispered, Jazmine shrugged.

"It just seems to me like you want to kill Marcel. You missed five years! Five! Elijah." She yelled, Elijah looked up at her and pinned her against the wall. "But it wasn't his fault." She whispered.

"Yes it was." Elijah breathed out, he stared in her eyes. "Five fucking years Jazmine. I didn't get to touch you, kiss you, hold MY baby when he was born." Elijah yelled, Jazmine hugged him.

"How was it Marcel's fault?" She asked, Elijah growled and hugged her.

"Can we not talk about it?" He asked, Jazmine nodded.

"Yeah, let's go tall to Blake to see what he wants." Jazmine said, Elijah nodded and they walked out. "Blake!" Jazmine called, the little boy came running in.

"Yes mum?" He asked, Elijah squared down to his level.

"Do you want to move back to New Orleans with me?" Elijah asked, Blake's eyes widened.

"No! We can't go back there!" Blake cried, his eyes quickly filling with tears. "It will be like five years ago all over again! I won't allow it." He said, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Blake-" Jazmine tried but Blake glared at her, probably not even knowing what he was doing. "Ahh!" Jazmine screamed, her hand went to her head.

"Blake!" Elijah screamed, Blake looked up at him with scared eyes.

"What just happened?" He asked, he looked down to his mum. "Mum? I'm sorry!" He cried moving around to hug her.

"It's okay baby." Jazmine whispered, her worried gaze set on Elijah.

Elijah nodded and left to get Freya quickly, Jazmine cradled her son until he fell asleep.

Freya walked in with a necklace, it was all beads like Klaus. She clasped her hands around it and muttered a spell before giving it to Jazmine, who put it on her son.

"That should hold back his powers till he's old enough. Hope and Astrid already have one." Freya said, Jazmine nodded with a smile.

"Thanks." She whispered, Freya nodded and they both walked out if the room.

Jazmine went in her room and started a bath, she got in and closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep.

"Mind if I join?" Elijah asked, already unbuttoning his shirt.

Jazmine shook her head and sat forward, Elijah took off his remaining clothes and got in behind her.

"We'll be okay." Elijah whispered in her ear, Jazmine nodded and kissed him softly.

"We're the Mikealson's, of course we will be okay." Jazmine said, Elijah chuckled and kissed her.