27⚜

When Jazmine woke up she could hear Elijah on the phone, she also heard Klaus on the phone.

She rolled her eyes and sat up, when she looked around her eyes widened before remembering that it was her honeymoon.

Her hand went to her neck were her wedding band was, she smiled and unclasped the necklace before slipping the ring on.

"Everhthing okay, Eli?" Jazmine asked, Elijah looked at her and smiled.

She was in one of his shirts and her underwear, Elijah nodded and kissed her head.

"Everything is fine, darling. Just Klaus telling me what's new back at home." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled and nodded.

"Well, what's going on?" Jazmine asked, Elijah looked back at her and sucked in a breath.

"Hayley's getting more distant. She's always a wolf, and I'm sure you know that." Elijah said, Jazmine nodded and smiled.

"I've been out a few times with her, the last time I was she found a kids doll and started crying. I didn't know what to do so I sat there, I felt numb. I haven't seen my baby in months. And I felt nothing towards the toy." Jazmine muttered, Elijah nodded and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry, darling. We'll see her soon." Elijah mumbled, Jazmine's head snapped to him and she furrowed her brows.

"What?" She whispered, Elijah smiled sadly.

"Klaus hasn't seen any signs of Dahlia since the brids, a few weeks ago. Since our honeymoon is one to two weeks, a week after we get back Rebekah is bringing them to a house not that far out of New Orleans." Elijah explained, Jazmine's eyes lit up and she jumped on Elijah.

"Thank you." She whispered, Elijah smiled and rubbed her back.

"Your welcome, my love." He whispered, Jazmine pulled back and looked outside it was barely light outside.

"Can I shift into my wolf form and walk along the beach? You can come too." Jazmine asked, Elijah nodded and looked outside, no one was out there yet.

"Sure, but only until sunrise." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go." She said, Elijah smiled and let her drag him out.

" She said, Elijah smiled and let her drag him out

Jazmine's wolf is a black wolf.

Elijah watched as she shifted without any pain, Jazmine got used to it so it didn't hurt.

She looked up a Elijah and nodded, as they started walking Elijah reached down and petted her softly.

Jazmine hummed and looked at him, he was smiling, and his eyes were lit up. He hasn't seen her in her wolf form, he's seen Klaus, and Hayley, but not Jazmine.

She was a beautiful wolf, she had soft black fur, and grey, blue eyes, her paws her small but she was big.

"Your so beautiful." Elijah whispered, Jazmine smiled and licked his hand softly. "I love you so much." He said softly, Jazmine growled softly and nudged her head in his chest.

'I love you too.' She thought, Elijah went to scratch behind her ear when a loud gunshot rang off.

Elijah stood up and saw a man with a gun, Jazmine whimpered loudly and layed on the ground.

Elijah walked over to him and grabbed the gun, he bent it before grabbing the guy by his throat.

"I should kill you for harming her." Elijah growled the guy's eyes widened.

"No! S-sir please- I- I didn't know you knew the wolf! I just thought she'd make a good rug!" He said shaking, Elijah growled and looked in the man's eyes.

"Forget that you ever saw the wolf. You will only remember coming out here for a walk, than you got bored." Elijah said, the guy's eyes dilated.

"I will forget that I saw the wolf-" He started saying but Elijah cut him off.

"You will forget that you saw me. You will forget the wolf, and everything that happened this morning." Elijah practically growled when he heard more whines from his wife.

Elijah vamp sped to Jazmine and picked her up, he than vamp sped back to the hotel and upstairs so fast that no one saw him.

He layed her down and immediately started looking for the bullet, Jazmine growled when he plunged his fingers in her gunshot.

"I almost got it, I'm sorry baby." He whispered, when he grabbed the bullet he pulled it out and threw it on the ground.

Jazmine slowly started to shift back into her human form, when she was back she was laying on the ground naked.

Elijah picked her up and walked over to the bathtub, he started it and put bubbles in the tub before turning back to look at her.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his hand was softly on the side of her face.

"It's okay, you weren't the one who shot me." Jazmine said, Elijah chuckled and kissed her softly.

"I love you beautiful." He whispered, Jazmine smiled and kissed him.

"Te quiero, guapo." I love you, handsome. Jazmine said, Elijah smiled and picked her up before slowly setting her down in the tub.

"I'll go pick out clothes, than we can figure out what we're gonna do today, I was thinking about going to the aquarium." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled and him and kissed his ring on his hand.

"Sounds perfect my love." She mumbled, Elijah nodded and walked back into the room.

He pulled out some shorts and a white tank top, he than went digging for underwear and pulled out a lace red pair, and a white lace bra.

Elijah set them on the sink and looked over at his wife, she had her head tilted back and she was breathing in deeply, than exhaling softly.

"I never thought you would've married me." Jazmine mumbled, Elijah's head snapped to her.

"What do you mean?" He asked, Jazmine chuckled and looked at him.

"You the Elijah Mikealson. One of the first vampire's ever, and you wanted to marry me. I'm just a small town girl, who's dad died and her step mom beat her whenever she wanted. And than I got kidnapped and met you. And my whole world changes." Jazmine softly chuckles. "Like, what are the chances of anyone falling in love with their kidnapper, like hardly anyone. It's amazing that you love me." Jazmine muttered, Elijah shook his head and walked to her.

He cupped her face and looked at her. "I will always love you. And I will never hurt you again because, I don't think I could live without you." Elijah mumbled, Jazmine smiled and leaned up to kiss him.

"I love you so much, Eli." Jazmine whispered, Elijah held her hand and traced his initial's on her hand.

"I love you more." He muttered, Jazmine smiled and leaned back.

"Your the best husband ever." She whispered, Elijah smiled and pressed a kiss to her ring.

"And your the best wife ever." He whispered, Jazmine smiled and closed her eyes.