54⚜

When Jazmine wakes up she rolls over and lays her head on Elijah's chest, she sighs and kisses his chest softly.

"Good morning." He chuckles softly, Jazmine smiles.

"Good morning, love." She says, leaning up to kiss him.

"Good morning baby." Elijah whispers groggily, Jazmine smiles and sits up.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast for the kids." Jazmine says, Elijah nods and kisses her one more time before she walks out.

She walks down the stairs and sees Hope and Hayley talking, she ignores Hayley and smiles at Hope.

"Good morning Aunt Jaz!" Hope says smiling, Jazmine looks over at Hope again.

"Good morning Hope." She says smiling back, she glances at Hayley and scoffs.

"Got a problem?" Hayley asks glaring at her, Jazmine slams the pan on the counter and turns to her.

"Other than the fact that you kissed my husband?" Jazmine asks with a snarl, Hayley growls and stands up.

"Why does it bother you so much?!" Hayley seethes, Jazmine scoffs and stares at her.

"You were like my sister! And you had to ruin it by kissing MY HUSBAND! I loved you, like a sister, and you ruined it!" Jazmine yells, tears puddling I'm her eyes. "You know how much I love him-" Jazmine starts but Hayley cuts her off.

"It didn't seem like that when you slept with... what was his name? Henry?" Hayley taunts, Jazmine growls and shoves her against the wall.

"Mommy!" Hope screams in fear, Jazmine glances at Hope but doesn't tighten her grip on Haykey's neck.

"Listen here you little bitch, I had sex, while I was drunk and my husband was technically dead because he saved you're ass! We made up, he forgives me. And guess what? He still loves me! So get over it, he's mine bitch. If you touch him again, I won't hesitate to rip you're heart put and feed it to him." Jazmine growls before snapping her neck and walking away with golden eyes.

"Mommy! Mom!" She could hear Hope scream, she glanced back and sees Hope trying to shake her mom awake. "You killed her! You killed my mom!" Hope yells, she stands up and throws her hands out making Jazmine slam against the wall.

"Mum!" Blake screams, by this point everyone is downstairs seeing what's going on.

"You killed her!" Hope crys out, Jazmine struggles to get out.

"Let me go hun, she'll wake up, I promise." Jazmine says softly, Hope falters and let's go of Jazmine.

Astrid and Blake run to their mum as Hope is being comforted by Klaus, Jazmine feels slightly bad, but doesn't apoligize.

She deserved it. Jazmine thinks, she looks up at Elijah.

"I'm going out. I need to shift." Jazmine says, Elijah nods and picks up his son before grabbing Astrid's hand and walking away.

Once Jazmine is outside she immediately shifts into her wolf and runs off.

She runs to the bayou and growls at the smell of another wolf, she looks around and sees a grey wolf step out.

"Who the hell are you?" Jazmine barks out, the wolf just circles her. "Okay.." She says nervously.

The wolf than runs away without a second glance leaving Jazmine standing there confused, she shrugs and runs away in the opposite direction of the wolf.

After an hour of running around she shows back up at home, Hayley glares at her but she doesn't care.

Jazmine walks inside her room and changes into something comfortable, sweats and one of Elijah's t-shirts.

"Hey baby." Elijah says softly, Jazmine smiles and turns to him.

"Hey." Jazmine says, Elijah walks up to her and kisses her hard before pulling back.

"You look hot in my clothes." He whispers in her ear, sending chills down her back. "But you'd look even hotter without them." He growls in her ear, Jazmine gasps when Elijah throws the shirt off her.

She is suddenly thrown on the bed and Elijah is hovering over her, she smirks and starts to unbutton his shirt.

She slides it down him slowly and kisses up and down his chest, Jazmjne smirks and goes lower making him suck in a breath.

Jazmine is quick to switch potions so she is on top and Elijah is on the bottom. She lightly grinds on him causing him to gasp and look at her with lust filled eyes.

Jazmine starts kissing down his stomach only stopping at his pants, she begins to undo them and pull them down slowly while Elijah is staring at her.

She runs her finger nails up and down his thighs causing him to shiver, she smiles innocently and rips down his boxers letting his ereaction free.

Jazmine slowly starts stroking him up and down, her tounge lightly going up and down with her movements, she than is quick to take him in her mouth and go all the way down.

His tip is touching the back of her throat but she doesn't care, she sees Elijah groan and throw his head back, panting hard.

"Fuck." He groans, and starts thrusting upwards, Jazmine places her hands on his thighs so he can fuck into her mouth. "Holy shit Jaz." He groans loudly, Jazmine smirks and goes up to his tip.

She starts hardly sucking and swirling her tounge around it making Elijah's hips buck.

Jazmine goes back down and starts bobbing her head fast, Elijah let's out a loud groan and let's hid head fall back.

"Fuck- I'm gonna come." Elijah groans, Jazmine smirks and picks up her pace.

She starts twisting his base making him groan louder and pant heavier, she goes all the way down and that's his tipping point, he moans loudly and comes in her mouth.

Jazmine moans sending vibrations through his still very hard cock and sits up, she wipes some of the come that slipped out of her mouth with her thumb and sucks on her thumb.

Elijah is quick to flip her over and rip the rest of the clothing off of her, he smirks and starts kissing from her neck down to her thighs, Jazmine squirms and moans.

Elijah starts lapping his tounge in her arousal lightly, Jazmine moans and throws her head back with loud pants.

"Holy shit." Jazmine moans when Elijah sucks her clit into her mouth than lightly let's go before shoving his tounge inside her.

Jazmine's back arches and she moans loudly, she pulls his hair and stares at him.  "F-fuck I need you in me." Jazmine moans, Elijah chuckles and sits up potioning himself at her entrance.

He slowly starts to push himself in before pulling out and pounding into her making Jazmine let out a gasp and moan loudly.

Elijah keeps up his hard and fast thrusts driving Jazmine crazy, Elijah slams hard into her touching her g-spot making her moan and scratch down his back.

Elijah pounding into her, hitting her g-spot each time gets Jazmine closer and closer to finishing, she moans loudly loudly arches her back.

Elijah lifts her legs up and set them in his arms as he continues to pound into her, Jazmine let's out a loud moan and arches her back off the bed.

In this potion Elijah is reaching her in the deepest spots ever making Jazmine closer and closer to hitting her end.

With one final thrust they both moan and groan as they reach their peaks, Jazmine continues to let moans slip through her mouth as she comes.