9.

After Jazmine got home, she went to the kitchen and saw she had to go shopping. She sighed and grabbed her keys and walked back out to her car, she suddenly stopped and held herself up by leaning on the door. She shook off the feeling and drove to the store.

Jazmine grabbed things she would need, meats, milk, cereal, oatmeal, some T.v dinners just incase, vegetables and fruits, she also grabbed some orange juice for herself.

When she was done shopping she put the groceries away and headed straight to bed, it was only 5 in the afternoon but she was so tired. She changed into her pajamas and layed down.

As soon as her head hit the pillow she passed out into a dream, a dream where she still had her dad, she wasn't a witch she didn't know vampires existed.

Jazmine woke up and changed into some decent clothes before going downstairs, the smell of freshly cooked breakfast smelt amazing. She got in the kitchen and saw her dad flipping pancakes and cooking bacon and eggs.

Jazmine smiled and walked to her dad before pulling him into a much needed hug, he hugged her back confused by her actions but there wasn't a time where he didn't love to hug his daughter.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"I've missed you too." He whispered back.

Jazmine felt the hot tears growing in her eyes, she pulled away and looked at her dad, he gently wiped her tears away and looked her in the eyes before saying,

"I am so sorry I left you with your stepmother." And kissed her forehead, Jazmine nodded and hugged him again.

"I know dad." She whispered and hugged him tighter. "I love you dad." She said and when she pulled away his neck was snapped and his limp body dropped to the ground.

"Dad!?!?" She yelled and ran to him. "No! No, no, no, no, no." She whispered and started crying while clutching onto her fathers limp body.

Jazmine sat up quickly and looked around, she was in her room. She tried to slow her breaths between sobs and stood up. She walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, she had tears streaming down her cheeks and couldn't breathe.

"Jazmine?" She heard Elijah call, she quickly tried washing off her face but she was too late. He was right in front of her examining her face. "Whats wrong?" He whispered.

She shook her head and cracked a smile before hugging jim like she hugged her dad in the dream, like he was gonna disappear on her.

"What is it?" Elijah gently asked while attoaking her hair.

"Bad dream." She croaked before starting to cry in his chest.

Elijah sighed and picked her up, he set her down on her bed and climbed in next to her. Jazmine layer her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her small body.

"Please.. don't leave me." She whispered and looked up at him.

Elijah shook his head before saying, "No, I promise I won't leave you." He whispered and kissed her gently.

Jazmine cupped his face before pulling away and looking at him, yeah he was a thousand year old vampire who wants to kill his brother, and he's dangerous, but she felt something strong for him. Love, she felt love for him. She exhaled and layer her head back down on his chest.

"How did you know I want okay?" Jazmine whispered.

"I was walking back to your house, and when I stopped at your house your heart beat got faster and started thumping in your chest. And I heard you trying to breathe and struggling to." He explained and looked at his beautiful girlfriend. "Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"I'm fine." She replied and closed her eyes. "It was a dream about my dad," She croaked out. "One second he was in my arms and the next, his neck was broken and his-" She started crying again, "his limp body fell to the ground."" She said and used her hand to cover her mouth. She immediately got off him and turned away from him muffuling her sobs and hugging a pillow.

Elijah felt bad for his girl, he let out a shaky breath while watching her cry, and he couldn't help her. He grabbed her hips and brought her in his body, her whole small body barely covered up his but it was enough, he pulled the duvet over them and started rubbing her back.

Jazmine felt safe in Elijah's arms, she calmed her breathing and started drawing little patterns on his chest, he was still in his suit so she got up and grabbed a shirt and sweat pants that her dad left here, or that she hasn't packed up and threw them to him.

"Miggt as well get comfortable." Jazmine shrugged and walked downstairs while he changed.

She poured herself a cup of orange juice to help her blood. She slowly drank it and set the cup down, she turned around and saw Elijah walking towards her with his hands in the pockets of the sweatpants.

"Where did you get these from?" Elijah asked confused on why she had men clothes in her house.

"They were my dads." She shrugged and walked towards him.

"Thank you beautiful." He said and kissed her hair while she hugged him.

"Your welcome." She said and pulled away from him.

She walked back to her orange juice and almost fell over because of how dizzy she was. Elijah sped to her and held her up.

"Whats wrong?" He asked worried.

She didn't want to tell him it was because he drank her blood so she lied.

"I'm just dizzy, I'll be fine." She said and grabbed her orange juice and drank the rest.

"Are you sure?" He asked and looked at her, she smiled and nodded.

Jazmine hopped on the counter and stuck out her hands and called him over to her, he happily walked to her and grabbed her hips and held his hands there while looking in her eyes.

"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me in my 1021 years of living." Elijah said and her eyes were glicing with tears, he cracked a smile and pulled her hips into him for a kiss.

Jazmine kissed back and closed her eyes letting one single tear fall down her cheek, she smiled in the kiss and wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him closer, their chests were now touching.

Than there was a knock at the door.