6⚜

Elijah and Jazmine where in their room watching a show when a sharp pain went through Jazmine's arm.

"Ow!" She exclaimed and moved her shirt away and saw herself bleeding.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked her.

"Yeah, probably just the stupid witch getting a shot." She said and layed back down.

"Okay." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

__

Hours passed and it was getting hot and Jazmine was breathing heavily, the same thing was happening to Hayley.

"Elijah!" She screamed as another pain in her stomach hit her hard.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." He whispered and stroked her cheek.

"Go find the witch and see what she did to us- Ahhhhhh." She groaned in pain.

"Are you sure?" He asked her.

"Elijah its my baby, I can tell its hurting it! I want my baby please Elijah." She whispered with a hand on her stomach.

"Okay, I love you." He said and sped away.

__

"It was a cursed object used to kill the fetus before birth." Sophie explained to them.

"Okay, how do we stop it?" Elijah asked.

"You don't, there isn't a way to stop it. You oukd have to have a very powerful witch." Sophie said and Elijah had an idea.

__

"What is it?" Davina asked.

"Its an unlinking spell, if you untie this knott I will give you a harder spell, but for now try to undo the knott." Elijah explained and walked out.

__

Elijah, Jazmine, Hayley and Sophie were in the back yard by the pool, the outside cool air helped a bit with the fever.

"Elijah! Put them in the pool!" Sophie said and Elijah grabbed both girls and walked in the pool with them.

Both of the girls layed kn their back and floated in the water, Elijah had a hand under each of them but was keeping a close eye on Jazmine.

Jazmine started crying in pain as her stomach hurt worse, she placed a hand in her stomach and started whispering to the baby.

"Its okay. Its gonna be okay." She whispered.

Sophie was also in the pool and as soon as the spell that linked them was lifted she felt it.

"Its done." Soohie said and the girls pain stopped.

Jazmine sat up and latched herself to Elijah hugging him tightly, Hayley was swimming around enjoying the cool water.

Jazmine let go of Elijah and walked to Sophie with a stern look in her face.

"If you ever come near me or my family again I will kill you witch." She spat and turned to look at Hayley. "Come on Hayles." She said and grabbed her hand and started walking out of the pool.

__

Jazmine was undressing herself for a hot shower, she looked in the mirror after her shirt was taken off and sawbthe little baby bump forming, she smiled and placed a hand on it.

"Hey." Elijah's voice said and walked behind her.

"Hey." She whispered still looking in the mirror.

"Look at that baby bump." He whispered gently placing a hand on her stomach.

"I actually thought I was gonna loose him." She whispered.