22 ⚜

Jazmine stared at Elijah, with watery eyes. She always imagined being with the right person.

"Elijah- I- oh my god." She said with a teary laugh.

"I know the ring isn't perfect, but if you say yes, I'll have Davina spell it to make it a daylight ring." Elijah explained, Jazmine smiled.

"Elijah, yes. Of course." She said, Elijah smiled and stood up.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, Jazmine kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh, and the ring, it's beautiful." She mumbled against his lips.

Elijah smiled and pulled back, he looked at his fiance with teary eyes. "I'm gonna go get Davina to spell it. I'll be back." He said, Jazmine nodded and in a flash, he was gone.

Jazmine walked over to her baby and smiled down at her, she was glad that the baby was out of her. But now she was in the world. And the world she lives in is dangerous.

Jazmine picked her up and smiled down at her, she was so small and tiny

Jazmine picked her up and smiled down at her, she was so small and tiny. Astrid made a little cooing sound before opening her eyes.

Jazmine started to walk down stairs but stopped when she saw Rebekah, she smiled and walked faster keeping a tight hold on her baby.

"Bekah?" She asked, Klaus turned around and smiled, but it slowly dropped.

"Jazmine, hi." Bekah said, Jazmine smiled and walked to her.

Rebekah slowly picked up the baby and held her in her arms like she was the most perfect thing ever.

"Elijah and I named her Astrid." Jazmine said Rebekah looked up at Klaus.

"Why didn't you name her?" Rebekah asked, Klaus smiled.

"I like Astrid, her mom did a perfect job. Do you want to hold Hope?" Klaus asked Jazmine.

Jazmine smiled and nodded, Hayley walked over to her and set Hope down in her arms.

"Hi baby girl, I'm you aunt Jaz. Yes I am." Jazmine said, Klaus smiled.

"He finally asked you?" He asked, Jazmine smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, he did." Jazmine said, she looked up at Bekah who was crying.

"Jazmine, I don't want this anymore than you do. But we have to let Rebekah take them. Far from here for a little." Klaus said, Jazmine started shaking her head.

"No, no. Not my baby, she's safe Klaus." Jazmine said, Klaus shook his head.

"The witches want them dead. We have to get rid of them, she'll be safe with Rebekah." Klaus said, Jazmine set Hope in Hayley's arms and grabbed Astrid before vamp speeding away.

She got to her room and closed the door, Astrid was looking up at her mom with curious eyes.

"It's okay, aunt Bekah will take care of you my love. You'll be safe, and I'll see you in a few months. I love you so much Astrid May Mikealson." Jazmine whispered, she had tears in her eyes.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Elijah said as he came in, Jazmine looked up at him.

"W-what if she isn't safe? I-i mean Klaus told me about Esther's deal with her sister. What if she finds them? They were both born at the same time. W-what if she takes Astrid from me?" Jazmine asked, Elijah shook his head.

"They'll be safe with Rebekah, she won't let any harm come to them, I promise." Elijah said, he pulled out the ring and slid it on her finger.

"You haven't held her. Do you want to?" Jazmine asked, Elijah nodded.

"Yeah, I'd love to." Elijah said, he carefully took the sleeping baby from her mom and rocked her. "Hi there. I'm your uncle." He told her.

"Okay, um, I'll take a picture of her and don't move her, lay her on the bed, take her clothes off." Jazmine said, Elijah did what she said.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked, Jazmine snapped a picture of the baby, and she didn't look alive.

"People will belive that she is dead with this picture." Jazmine said, Elijah dressed the baby again and handed her to her mom.

"Okay, I'll go tell klaus." Elijah said, and he was gone.

"I love you baby." Jazmine whispered as she buckled her baby in a carseat.

Jazmine vamp sped down stairs and outside to Jazmine's car, she buckled the baby seat in the car before closing the door.

"I'll take care of her." Rebekah said, Jazmjne nodded.

"I know. Just remind her I love her please." Jazmine said, Rebekah nodded and got in the car.

Jazmine hung up the picture of Astrid on a board full of dead people's pictures, she wrote her name on it and faked the tears.

People came around and apologized for her loss, she thanked them, and when it was night time she went home.

Elijah was in the room waiting for her, he had put petals all over the room and on the bed, he even put some in the bath tub.

When Jazmine walked in her jaw dropped, Elijah was in sweats and a loose T-shirt.

"Hi." She whispered shyly, Elijah smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered before kissing her.

"Mm, wait. I have to do the spell.." Jazmine said, Elijah shook his head.

"We don't have too. I don't want to put you through that again." Elijah said, Jazmine smiled.

"I want to do it. It's for us. Or we can wait till after the wedding." Jazmine said, Elijah smiled.

"What about after the wedding?" He asked, Jazmine nodded and took off her shirt.

"I'm getting in the bath, you joining?" She asked, as she walked to the bathroom she pulled off her leggings.

Elijah came up behind her and unclipped her bra before sliding it off her shoulders.

"You so beautiful." He whispered, Jazmine smiled and kissed him.

She took off her underwear and walked to the bath, she checked the water than got in.

"Come on lover boy." She said, Elijah started to undress.

Jazmine's eyes shamefully raked over his body, she smirked a little when all of his clothes were off.

He started to walk to her, Jazmine leaned up and aloud him to get behind her.

"I love you Jaz." He whispered, Jazmine smiled and looked at the ring.

"I love you too Eli." She whispered, she layed her head back on his chest and closed her eyes.