10⚜

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated I got grounded, I still am I just have my phone back. And I'm going through boy problems 🙄I hope you like this chapter please vote.

Jazmine layed there with her head on Elijah's chest. She was thinking about their future.

"Elijah.." She whispered to see if he was still awake.

"Yes baby?" Elijah answered and wrapped his arms around her loosely.

"I-if there was a way for us- me and you to have a baby would you want one with me?" She mumbled nervously.

"Of course I would, but its not possible." Elijah said sadly.

"It may be..." Jazmine said quietly and Elijah sat up with her.

Jazmine pulled the sheets over her chest and looked at him, he looked in thought.

"Its a spell..in Bonnie's grandma's spell book she gave me before we left.. uhm, if I do the spell it makes you fertal for the time we do it.. It would of course be after I have Astrid- I was just thinking since it affected you so much that your brother can be a dad and you can't so I started looking in the book and I found it.." Jazmine explained and Elijah slowly looked up and her before tackling her on the bed.

"I would love nothing more." Elijah said and pecked her lips.

"Okay good." Jazmine said smiling. "I love you.." She whispered.

"I love you more, and remember that it will always be you." Elijah said and she smiled and nodded.

"I will." She said and Elijah layed back down pulling Jazmine down with him.

"Goodnight baby." Elijah whispered.

"Goodnight Eli." Jazmine whispered.

__

The following morning Jazmine ran to the toilet and threw up, she was not having this, she thought it would be done already.

Her stomach was popping and she was on her second trimester, same with Hayley, Caroline was still on her first but the babys where growing bigger which made her look like she was ready to pop. A/N: We're gonna say that a few days before Jazmine left Mystic falls Caroline found out she was pregnant, of coursebit was after Jo died.

Elijah held her hair up after he heard her and rushed upstairs. He gently put it in a pony tail and she leaned back.

"Oh God I hate this." She whispered and Elijah chuckled.

"I know baby I know." Elijah whispered and rubbed her back. "Only one more trimester." He said and she laughed.

"Than I have to do it again, and I'm doing it right after I have Astrid because I want Astrid and whatever Hayley and Klaus are gonna name hers to have a baby sister and friend that's their age." Jazmine explained.

"If thats what you want than go ahead baby, thank you for doing this for me." Elijah said and she smiled.

"This is for us Elijah, I want to have a baby with my lover." She said and Elijah helped her up.

"I love you so much. Elijah said and Jazmine smiled.

"I love you too." Jazmine said and started brushing her teeth.

__

Hayley, Jazmine and Elijah were all in a room, Jazmine was sitting next to Elijah and Hayley was next to Jazmine.

"Has anyone seen Klaus?" Caroline asked came out of the kitchen.

"He went to talk to Marcel." Elijah answered and Caroline nodded and held her stomach.

"You okay Care?" Hayley asked.

"N-no its the kids- Ahh!" She yelled and dropped to her knees.

Elijah was quick to help her stand up and lay on the couch. Alaric came running down when he heard Caroline scream.

"Caroline?!" Ric yelled and ran to her, he became very fond of the vampire.

"I'm fine, I think that they're hungry for something more than blood, and if they took Jo's Jean then they siphoned me." Caroline explained and sat up, Alaric ran in the kitchen and came back out with some snacks for her. "Thank you." Caroline said and started eating the snacks.

"Feeling any better?" Jazmine asked and Caroline nodded. "Good." She said and walked to the kitchen. She was also hungry herself, she saw the blood on the counter and picked it up. If the baby's a hybrid maybe it wants blood.. she pondered over it before taking a sip and setting the cup down.

"Are you drinking that?" Hayley asked when she came in the kitchen.

"Yeah, if the baby's a hybrid, it wants blood right? So I thought why not, and it kind of made me feel better if thats possible." Jazmine said and Elijah walked in.

"Well, if it takes blood to help you than drink it." He said and Jazmine picked up the glass again and took another sip.

She than set the cup down and ran to the bathroom, she threw up the blood. Well, that didn't work. She thought and Hayley walked in.

"Well, that didn't work." Hayley repeated what she said in her head.

"Yeah I kno-" She got cut off by a door slamming. "What in the hell?" Jazmine said and walked out.

Everyone followed her and saw Klaus with a drink in his hand, he was pacing and mumbling to himself.

"Klaus?" Jazmine asked and ran up to him, he turned quickly which made her jump.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to snap at you where's Caroline?" Klaus asked and Caroline walked in with a tub of ice cream.

"I'm here!" She said with a mouth full of ice cream.

"What are you eating?" Klaus asked slowly walking up to her.

"Rocky road ice cream, the twins were siphoning from me because they were hungry for food not blood." Caroline explained and Klaus nodded, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you Caroline." He whispered and she smiled.

"I know." She said and kissed his noes. "I love you too." She said and walked off.

"Oooh Klaus is in loveeeee." Hayley taunted and Klaus laughed before walking off.

Jazmine walked up the stairs with the help of Elijah, and made it to her room, Elijah layed her on the bed and went to get her water.

But when he got back she was asleep, he smiled and layed next to her.