13.

Jazmine woke up to the sound of Katherine horribly singing, Jazmine snorted and sat up looking at her.

"I was asleep." Jazmine said and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Today is the day I'm free of Klaus!" Katherine shouts and dances. "While he is breaking the curse and when Elijah kills him I'll be free!" She yells and dances some more.

"Mhm." Jazmine says and grabs a notebook and starts sketching Katherine on a pole dancing.

"Whata drawing?" Katherine asks and walks to Jazmine. "Thats me! On a pole?" She questioned.

"Yup." Jazmine said and started finishing the drawing.

When she finished it she ripped it out and gave it to Katherine, the two talked about alot. By the end of the day Jazmine knew everything little thing about Katherine.

It was 9 pm, the moon was out and it was time. All they had to do was wait, Jazmine sat patiently twiddling with her thumbs while Katherine was drawing something.

An hour passed and Katherine was fuming that she wasn't out she was throwing things everywhere and screaming. The screaming stopped when Stefan walked in.

"Why aren't I free?" Katherine growled at him.

"Elijah didn't kill him like he said he would." Stefan said, Jazmine looked down and felt angry, she was mad that Klaus was alive and Elena was dead.

"Elena.." Jazmine said and looked up at Stefan.

"She's fine." Stefan said and Jazmine smiled and nodded.

Soon enough the door opened and Katherine pinned Stefan against the wall growling at him.

"Took you long enough. Look what the cat brought in." Katherine said and pulled Stefan out.

Elijah walked in and Jazmine jumped up and ran to him, Elijah smiled and wrapped his arms around the girls body. Jazmine smiled and pulled away looking at Elijah before kissing him, she kissed him passionately and he kissed back.

"Looks like I just keep running into you Stefan." Klaus chuckles. "What can I do for you?" He asks.

"Its my brother, he needs a cure for werewolf bite." Stefan said and Jazmine pulled away and looked at him.

"Well you see I promised my brother I would reunite him with outer family." Klaus said.

"And I'm sure you know how important family is or you wouldn't be here." Elijah said. "He's reuniting me with my family." Elijah smiled and pecked his girls lips.

"And so I shall." Klaus said and plunged a dagger through his heart.

Jazmine screamed in horror and watched his body turn grey and a single tear left his eye. His body dropped to the ground and she fell down with him clutching his chest.

"No, no, no. Elijah!" She cried and cupped his face.

She shut everything else out not listening to a word that was happening she stared at Elijah and the dagger thinking about pulling it out but Klaus walked up to her.

"Pull that out and your dead." He threatened her.

Jazmine growled and stood up facing him, she stared at him and he dropped to his knees screaming in agony. This was different then what she did to Damon, this one hurt way more she even made his blood boil. She smiled and made it stop but with a swift of her hand he was against the wall.

"He trusted you!" She growled. "He trusted you and you stab him in the back. Again!" She yelled.

"Okay, there there love." Klaus said.

Jazmine looked at elijahs dead body and let Klaus's body drop to the floor. She gave him one last look and walked to Elijah placing a kiss on his lips and walking out in tears.

She ran all the way to carolines and pounded on the door, when it opened she fell into who evers arms opened the door. She started sobing, she looked up and saw the sheriff.

"Caroline!" Her mom yells and Caroline came running and saw her friend.

She rushed to her and held her patting her back, Jazmine let out a shaky breath and Caroline walked her to her room and Jazmine sat on her bed and let out a broken sob.

"What happened?" Caroline asked and hugged her friend.

"Klaus daggered him," Jazmine said and looked at Caroline. "And I dont know when I'm gonna have him back." Her voice cracked.

"I'm so sorry." Caroline said and hugged her again.

"Can I stay here? I don't wanna go back home alone." Jazmine asked, Caroline nodded and Jazmine layed down on her bed.

She took out her phone and dialed Elijah's number to hear his voice. It rang and rang and rang. Until his voice came through.

Hey, its Elijah leave a message okay bye, how do I turn it off? Jazmine help me, oh never mind.

Jazmine smiled to herself and let herself remeber that day when Elijah tried to have a voice-mail thing, it failed horribly but she didn't care, she heard his voice again.

Jazmine sobbed and covered her mouth, Caroline's mom came in with a cup of water and a bowel of soup.

"Here you go sweetie." She said quietly and set the things on the counter, Jazmine thanked her and she nodded and walked out.

Jazmine sat up and quickly ate the soup and drank the water and layed back down, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Caroline tip toed in and layed across from her closing her eyes and drifted off to sleep with her.

Jazmine was running her morning jog around the block and she stopped at Elijah's house and frowned, he was still daggered in a box somewhere.

She walked up and opened the door not expecting it to be unlocked when she stepped inside she was hit with all the emotions of loosing him, she let a tear falk down her cheek and walked up the stairs into his room.

She smiled when she saw it was still clean, she walked to his dresser and pulled out one of his shirts and smelt it before bringing it up to her chest, she let out a broken sob.

"Jazmine?" Someone asked.

Jazmine turned around and saw Elijah standing there in his sleeping shirt and sweatpants. She ran to him and hugged him, he hugged back and kissed her head.

"I missed you so much." She whispered in his chest.

"I missed you to babe." He said and pulled back to kiss her.

When their lips touch she smiled and kissed him back, Elijah smiled in the kiss and they were happy. Until he dropped down to the ground his face turning grey again.

Jazmine sat up and yelled, hot tears streaming down her cheeks. Liz came running in with her gun but whenever saw her daughter trying to comfort Jazmine she put the gun down and walked to the crying girl and held her while Caroline layed back down.

"I- I'm s-sorry." Jazmine stuttered and continued crying.

"Its okay, you don't need to be sorry." Liz whispered and streaked her hair while she calmed down.

Caroline sat up and rubbed her back, her mom looked at the crying girl and her daughter and mouthed "What happened?"

Caroline shook her head no and Liz understood not to bring it up. "Im sure it will all be fine, Elijah will be back soon." Caroline whispered in Jazmine's ear.

"I hope so." Jazmine croaked and layed her head down on Caroline's chest and quickly fell asleep.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Liz asked her daughter.

"Yeah, once she has her boyfriend back." Caroline whispered and stroaked the sleeping girls hair.