27- Expelled

Sam

I sigh as I walk through the school doors and I go to my locker grabbing my needed things "get off of me!!" I hear what sounds like Devyn and I look around and I soon find her in an empty hall "not so tough now, are you?" my blood boils seeing Mark, Kendall's boyfriend holding Devyn's waist as she struggles in his hold and he gets close to her face but she slaps him before he could kiss her and he pushes her up against the wall pinning her by her wrists "that wasn't nice of you" "please let go!" she yells holding back tears "be a good girl for me" "no! please stop!" she screams thrashing around when he tries kissing her again tears spilling out of her eyes. I drop my bag and run towards them tackling him to the ground when he kisses her and I punch his face repeatedly yelling at him. Soon enough he blacks out and I get up and go to Devyn sitting next to her pulling her in a hug and she sobs into my chest "shhh it's ok" I whisper rubbing her back "th-ank y-ou" she sobs "of course" I say softly kissing the top of her head and I continue calming her down.
She calms down and she pulls away and wipes her tears "are you ok? wanna go home?" I ask and she shakes her head "I'll stay" "are you sure?" she nods with a hum "ok, let's fix your makeup and get to class" I say helping her up and we grab our bags and go to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

-

I get to the cafeteria and sit at the table after getting my food "sa-sammy?" I look over seeing Devyn and she's crying a little "Dev, what's wrong?" I ask getting up and hugging her "I-i wanna go h-home" "ok, do you want me to come with?" she shakes her head "I-i wanna b-be al-alone" I nod "are you ok?" I ask pulling away from the hug she nods wiping her tears "I-i just wanna go home" I nod "ok go home, I'll see you later" she nods and we hug once more and she leaves. I sit back down "what really happened with her, there's multiple rumors" Kat asks I sigh and explain to them what happened. "that's horrible, why would he do that?" she says I shrug "Sam?" I look over seeing the principal "uh yeah?" I say confused "come with me" she says seriously "ok..?" I say and stand up following her to her office.
I sit in the chair infront of her desk and she sits in her chair "is everything ok?" I ask "your getting expelled" she blurts and my face drops "why??" "your behavior is unacceptable, you, not only beat one person up and got suspended you proceeded to do it again, take your things and go home your behavior isn't gonna be tolerated in this school" "but-" "no buts go home" I groan and stand up leaving her office slamming the door behind me and going to my locker. I grab my backpack and start putting everything in it soon the bell rings and the halls fill up with students "Sam! what are you doing?" Xepher asks coming up to me with the others I sigh "I got expelled" I say zipping my my backpack then grabbing my keys and closing the locker "what the fuck! you shouldn't be the one getting expelled!" Xepher yells "I know" I mumble "get to class! Samuel go home" the principal says I sigh "bye guys, I'll see you later" I say giving them a hug then leaving the school. I get into my car and I shut the door putting my head on the steering wheel just sitting there. I sigh and sit up buckling myself and starting the car driving home.

I park my car and grab my things and head inside "your home early" my mom says and my eyes go wide I still have to tell her "you ok? why are you home?" she asks "I- um I don't feel well" she nods "alright go lay down then" I nod and head up to my room. I open the door and Colby's filming a video "Sammy!" he smiles opening his arms I smile and take off my shoes putting my bags down and I sit next to him hugging him "your home early" he states "mhm" I hum "why?" "got expelled" I mumble "what!? why?" he says turning off the camera I sigh "what the fuck did you do?" he asks seriously "I beat another person up" he groans rubbing his face "I know I shouldn't have done it-" "then why would you do it!?" he yells making me jump and he sighs "why, just... why?" he asks softly "I didn't mean too, it just happened.. I tried thinking of another way to get him off of her I swear I did but I couldn't I was taking too long so I-i had to" I say tears filling my eyes and he looks at me confused "I-i could've stopped h-him sooner- I-i didn't know what to d-do" I sob "what do you mean baby?" he asks pulling me into his lap and wiping my tears "deep breaths baby, tell me what happened" I nod and I explain to him what happened. "I-its my fault I-i c-ould've stopped it" I say "you did baby, if you didn't stop him then it would've been worse" he says cupping my cheek wiping my tears "b-but I c-could've stopped th-the k-kiss" he sighs "yes you could've, but you were in shock and scared for her, and he's stronger than you baby it's better that you came in when you did rather than earlier since he was focused on the kiss so you got him by surprise and if you didn't he would've hurt you baby, ok? you did the best you did and most importantly you stopped him from going all the way, and baby she doesn't hate you I know you think she does but she doesn't I promise, ok?" I nod and he wipes my tears then pulls me in a hug and I nuzzle my head in his neck and he rubs my back calming me down.

-

Colby gets back in bed after putting away his camera and I cuddle into him. After a bit I move on top of him nuzzling my head in his neck he hums wrapping his arms around me securely. I look up at him and he smiles and I peck his lips "I'm tired" I say he hums and pecks my lips "take a nap then, I'll be here" I nod and kiss him one more time before putting my head back in his neck and he slips his hand up my shirt and scratches my back gently.
"Samuel!" I hear my mom yell waking me up and the door swings open hitting the wall making me jump a small yelp coming out "hey, shhh baby it's ok" Colby says holding me protectively "wanna explain why I just got off the phone with the school saying your expelled?" she says angered I whine putting my head back in Colby's neck "could you talk about it later? he's tired" Colby says calm "no, come downstairs and tell me" she says leaving my room leaving no room for argument. Colby sighs laying his head on mine rubbing my back. "baby, you should go talk to her now" he says after a bit I sigh and look up at him "it'll be ok" I nod slowly "talk to her, stay calm, alright?" "ok" I mumble and he pecks my lips a couple times "go" he says patting my back gently I nod and kiss him one last time then getting up and going downstairs. I get to the living room and I sit on the couch "what did you do?" she asks "beat someone up" I mumble "what!? did you not learn from the last time you did!?" she yells and I sigh "I'm sorry, ok? I tried thinking of something else to do but I was taking too long" I say "you didn't have to beat them up!" "Devyn was sexually assaulted, I didn't know what to do... when he kissed her my body took over and tackled him I couldn't stop I was mad, and please stop yelling at me I already feel like it's my fault cause I could've stopped it from happening" I say tears threatening to fall "oh.. that's horrible" I nod and stand up going back to my room. I close the door and I get back in bed "you ok baby?" Colby asks I nod laying on top of him nuzzling my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me tight laying his head on mine. There's a knock at the door then it opens "Sam, sweetie, are you ok?" my mom asks I hum "alright, well do you want anything?" "just leave me alone" I say nuzzling my head further into Colbys neck "ok.." she sighs then leaves closing the door. Colby kisses my head rubbing my back "go to sleep baby" I nod cuddling closer to him "I love you" I mumble and he tightens his grip on me "I love you too baby" I smile a little and close my eyes slowly falling asleep.